Pastina and Onion Soup
Instructions:1. Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
2. Add onions and garlic. Cook, covered for about 8 minutes.
3. Add sugar and stir. Cook about 15 minutes.
4. Add broth and bring to a boil.
5. Stir in pasta and simmer, uncovered for about 8 minutes or until tender.
6. Stir in sherry, salt and pepper.
7. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe Health Review:
How Healthy is the Pastina and Onion Soup Recipe?
Recipe makes: 4 servings.
Healthy eating information for 1 serving(s):
Total Fat: 1
Good for You