Thread: Crusty Ham and Cheese sandwiches

Default Crusty Ham and Cheese sandwiches

Hello! I copied and pasted this recipe from one of the forums here, and left out point value. I have searched and searched and cannot find it again. Anyone out there know where I might find it or know the points? Thank You! I can always figure it out but thought I'd ask.
    Karen
    Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

Default Re: Crusty Ham and Cheese sandwiches

I found it. Just posting in case anyone else is interested. It was on one of the other reecipe sites

Crusty Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
    1 (11 oz.) Can Pillsbury Crusty French Loaf
    30 Slices Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ham
    5 Slices Fat Free Swiss Cheese
    Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, etc.
    Foil

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Open the french loaf and divide it into 5 pieces (2.2 oz. each). Using your finger tips, stretch each piece of dough into a rectangle and flatten slightly. Bake for 20-24 minutes or until deep golden brown. Allow to cool slightly. Cut each roll horizontally in half so that you have a top and a bottom. Fold each slice of ham in half and place 6 slices on the bottom half of each roll. Cut each slice of cheese in half and place 2 halves on top of each stack of ham. Make sure you don't have any ham or cheese hanging over the edges. Place the top half of each roll on top of the cheese. Place each sandwich on a sheet of foil and seal all of the edges tightly. Place the foil wrapped sandwiches back onto the cookie sheet and bake until hot throughout (approx. 20 minutes). Top with your favorite zero point toppings such as lettuce, onion and tomato.

Serves: 5
    Per Serving: 241 Calories; 4g Fat (13.4% calories from fat); 20g Protein; 31g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 25mg Cholesterol; 1332mg Sodium. WWP: 5
    Karen
    Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!