Thread: Looking fro a WW recipe called Honey pancakes

yodajen Guest

Default Looking fro a WW recipe called Honey pancakes

HEllo everyone,

HI I am looking fro a recipe called Honey pancakes. I used to have the recipe but I lost it , actually I lost the cookbook. It was a great recipe fro pancakes which is great also becasue you can freeze them. and tey were great point wise. if anyone has this recipe could someone post it . Thank you

thank you
    yodajen
    "jen"

Default Re: Looking fro a WW recipe called Honey pancakes

Do you remember any of the ingredients or if it was a WW cookbook? Do you remember the name of the cookbook or what it looked like? I have a bunch of WW cookbooks.
    Joanne
    SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6/CW189

yodajen Guest

hmm, I dont remember what the recipe book was called but it was one of those that its like a magazines but it has all weight watcher recipes their was alot of good recipes in that book. its liek one of those special editions ones. all i remeber about the recipe is for ingredients that is is honey , whole wheat flour , i believe there was baking soda , milk but i dont remeber anything else. Trying to find this recipe becase threi good and i can freeze them and i belive you can have 3 pancakes for 3 pts.

thank you in advance
    Yodajen

Sorry I looked through all the WW cookbooks I have, which is quite a few, and I couldn't find that one.
    Joanne
    SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6/CW189

yodajen Guest

HEllo everyone its me again. actually i am writting because i found my honey pancakes recipe. Did not find the cookbook but i have a page that was printed up of the recipe. Here it is

Honey Pancakes

3 cups of whole wheat flour
    2 tablespoon of baking powder
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    3 cups of fat free- milk
    1/2 cup egg subtitute
    1/4 cup vegetable oil
    1/4 cup Honey

1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well. Combine milk and next 3 ingredients; Stir well. Add milk mixture untilblended.

2. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet. Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Yields 14 servings. ( 2 pancakes per serving) these pancakes are great and freezes well. To reheat just pop in microwave for 30 sec to 1 mim and they are done. 4 pts for 2 pancakes.
    173 cal
    4g fat
    0.7 fiber