Thread: 100 calorie packs

Default 100 calorie packs

Just wanted to share how much I love the 100 calorie packs. I get the cheezits kind and have them with my tuna salad. The oreo and peanut butter are a great treat if you have points left at the end of the day. I keep a pack in my purse so if I am starving driving home from work, I pop them out.
    Maybe a little pricey, but worth it for the portion control you get.
    All these have 2 points! I have not tried the snack mix yet. I bought the little choc. chip ones and haven't tried them. Like I said the sweeter ones are my treat.
    Karen
    Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

Shamrocks Guest

Default Re: 100 calorie packs

I just tried the Chips Ahoy ones the other day and I LOVE THEM too!
    Quote Originally Posted by 140karen
    Maybe a little pricey, but worth it for the portion control you get.
    That is the reason I bought them! Portion control is my biggest 'problem'!

Tianzi Guest

I love all of these, have you tried the oreos? YUM, I like these with coffee in the morning! I had the chips ahoy this morning! I don't care for the "gummy snacks". Keebler has also came out with some , I forgot the name...something like "Right bites"??? Anyway, theres shortbread cookies , cheezits and choc chip. They sell them at Wal mart. The only ones I tried was the Shortbread, I didn't care for the taste.

4. Default Re: 100 calorie packs

I love these 100 cal packs too! I just read somewhere that there will be Pringles 100 cal packs coming out. I haven't seen them yet!
    Stacey
    Mommy to Hailey, Age 4

HW: 200
    SW: 176.0 9/08/08
    CW: 173.6 9/22/08

Halloween Challenge - Lose 8 pounds!

176.0 9/08/08
    172.6 9/15/08
    173.6 9/22/08
    171.0 9/29/08
    169.2 10/6/08
    168.8 10/13/08

OP again for the last time! I will do this!

Shamrocks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by debit34
    I love these 100 cal packs too! I just read somewhere that there will be Pringles 100 cal packs coming out. I haven't seen them yet!
    Have you tried the Fat Free Pringles yet? I'm wondering how they are.

I love all the 100 calorie packs...love the portion control

I have tried the FF pringles and I do like those in my packed lunches. The plain ones aren't my favorite, but I enjoy the sour cream and onion and the BBQ
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Replies

I love the 100 cal pk of wheat thins with a wedge of laughing cow. I also like the cheezits. The choc chip cookies are good and also the sandies shortbread.
    As far as the 100 cal pk of pringels goes I would rather spend 1 point of 15 ff pringles than 2 pts on the 100 cal pk.
    hw 297 while pg with 2nd child
    sw 230.5
    cw 206.6
    rejoined ww 1-07

Replies

most of these packs seem to be triggers to me, and it makes me SAD...but They are so I am keeping away from them. Does anyone else have an issue with trigger foods?
    I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174
    current weight 161
    recommittment loss 3 pounds

Replies

I saw the 100 cal Pringles packs, and it actually comes out to either 3 points, or close to 3 pts. I can't remember, but I remember looking at the nutritional info. I put it right away and grabbed my can of FF Pringles.
    Linette

Lifetime: 2/9/06
    SW: 187
    GW: 150 I got down to 142 at my lowest weight...

Re-dedicating myself as of 01/04/11 NewSW:190
    CW: 173.0 (-17.) WOOT!!! (08/01/2011)

Proud mommy to Kiley Alyssa 6/25/03 and Marisa Gail 2/20/08

Painthorse Guest

Sounds like this is something I should try. I have avoided them so far but with all of your comments, how can i not check it out. Wheat thins and laughing cow, mmmm.

Mrsdela - Trigger foods. Yes I definitely have them. So i got rid of them all in my house-made hubby a lil mad about that but the office loved me for it.
    Last edited by Painthorse; 09-16-2005 at 11:35 AM.

Just an FYI: I considered buying the 100 calorie packs of gummy fruit snacks, but I checked and most of the other regular fruit snacks were less than 100 calories per pack. Also, to save money you can always buy a regular box of, say, reduced fat Cheezits and baggie them yourself. But that does take a bit of time and many baggies!
    Katie-La

SW: 165, Spring 03
    GW and Lifetime: 130 lbs, summer 04
    Recommit weight: 153
    Current weight: 146
    Goal: back to 135 and learn how to stay there!

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by Tianzi
    I love all of these, have you tried the oreos? YUM, I like these with coffee in the morning! I had the chips ahoy this morning! I don't care for the "gummy snacks". Keebler has also came out with some , I forgot the name...something like "Right bites"??? Anyway, theres shortbread cookies , cheezits and choc chip. They sell them at Wal mart. The only ones I tried was the Shortbread, I didn't care for the taste.
    Ahhh, that's what makes this a wonderful world - that we all have different opinions, and tastes. I recently tried the Shortbread cookies and loved them!
    ~Kristi~

Shamrocks Guest

I just picked up the peanut butter cookies today. Can't wait to try them!

ETA: Kristi, yay for being smoke free for over a year!!!! I quit about six months ago. Isn't it a great feeling?!

bearland53 Guest

I like them, but don't buy them that often - I usually keep a couple in the car, in case we are on the road and aren't near a restaurant, so something to hold off the hunger instead of stopping at a gas station and doing major damage.

Also, when we travel, I keep a bunch in the room, instead of eating chips and garbage food, this is a fairly safe alternative.

nunezbabygirl Guest

Has anyone seen them sold in bulk?? They are a little pricey, and I thought that would same me some money... Sometimes Target has them on sale, but that's not too often... They do come in handy. I have a variety at my desk.... Boy do they help when I need something sweet.

Sams club sells a big box, don't remember how many or price though, of the chips ahoy and oreo ones. That is the only flavors I have seen there.
    Debra
    Highest weight 286
    If I can dream it, I can be it...