Thread: PhillySwirl Swirl Stix 0 point friut bars

Thumbs up PhillySwirl Swirl Stix 0 point friut bars

I found these at Sam's yesterday and they are great!! They are sugar free (made with splenda), contain 100% vitamin c, dairy free and fat free. At 10 calories, 0 fat and 1 fiber per bar they are a welcome treat for when I am hoarding my points. I can see myself eating one of these each night.
    I hope you all like them as much as my faimily and I did.

Joyce

tracijean Guest

Default Re: PhillySwirl Swirl Stix 0 point friut bars

These are delicious.. I like the orange ones the best. Tastes like a Creamsicle! Mmm! My 3 yo daughter loves them too.. she thinks they are all so BEAUTIFUL! Ha!

wandaf Guest

I love these, especially the cotton candy ones. Yummy!

4. Default Re: PhillySwirl Swirl Stix 0 point friut bars

I am with you on the orange, taste like a dreamcicle!
    BRANDY

HW~226
    SW~217.5
    CW~197.5

GW~ 140

Crusadecat Guest

Whats the truth about the rumor that Walmart is looking at this summer's sales of Philly Swirl to see if they are going to still carry them or not, I think i saw this story at DWLZ or hungrygirl? one of them.

Georgette Guest

This is owned by a small company and they were able to get them in to Sam's Club on a trial basis. It was supposed to be only until April, so I guess sales have been good enough to keep them in the stores longer. I emailed the owner of the Company and he was very nice. I love these popsicles, they don't get hard as a rock like most sugar free popsicles.Georgette

SW-166 (9/1/04)
    CW-131
    GW-126

Georgette, Did you talk to Alex? I sent an email saying how much I appreciated the SF version and he actually called me on the phone and then sent me an ecard for my birthday! He was so nice! I was just floored that the president of the company would go to that effort. They are so good for just that little sweet taste after dinner.
    Joanne
    SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6/CW189

Georgette Guest

Joanne,

Yes, I was emailing Alex back and forth. I was very impressed with him. I hope his business continues to grow. I made sure to pick a box yesterday at Sam's Club.
    Georgette

Crusadecat Guest

i saw them at another store and after hearing how cool the owner of the company is i'll really make it a point to pick them up.

10. Default Re: PhillySwirl Swirl Stix 0 point friut bars

I have been looking for these to no avail! Today when we were cleaning out the refrigerator at work, lo and behold, here were two in the freezer. So I finally got to try one! They are delicious! They put me in mind of the trip I used to make to the Italian Ice stand when I was younger! Great find! Now if I could only find them!!!!
    :bcbsalute MT
    MT

I think I have seen these at my local Sam's but I was afraid to buy a big box in case I didn't like them. I put them on my shopping list for this week. I hope they are still there. Thanks.
    Janice
    Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.

Momcat-5 Guest

Talking Re: PhillySwirl Swirl Stix 0 point friut bars

Costco carries them too! And I'm hoping they continue to carry them...my kids love them! The owner is just incredibly cool...There was something on the box to sign up your kid for some recognition...so I did...and he actually called to talk to her but she wasn't home. I was floored! Very nice guy and I hope his success grows! Wish more businesses were run this way with the personal touch!

Gabrielle

Thumbs up Re: PhillySwirl Swirl Stix 0 point friut bars

The cotton candy is so delish!! I hope they have great success with their company! I have emailed other companies with compliments and complaints both and often get no reply whatsoever! Bravo Philly Swirl!!

14. Default Re: PhillySwirl Swirl Stix 0 point friut bars

Great company, great product!! I love the cotton candy and have one almost every night especially on these hot summer nights! Right on with supporting the small companies -- Alex at Philly Swirl and Debra at Southaven Farms give terrific personal attention and customer service!

Replies

Found 'em, tried 'em... LOVED 'em!! I hope these never go away!!
    Remember, we're all in this together...I'm pulling for you!
    Red Green
    ~~~
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God
    ~~~
    -30!

16. Default Re: PhillySwirl Swirl Stix 0 point friut bars

Finally found these at Stop & Shop! They are great!
    :bcbsalute MT
    MT

It must be me I thought they were so-so. I tried the punch flavour, maybe i'LL LIKE THE ORANGE OR THE COTTON CANDY ONE BETTER. Don't you think they tasted alittle fakey?
    lose 7.6 by Oct 2019

Smile Re: PhillySwirl Swirl Stix 0 point friut bars

They hit the spot and to be ZERO points, they are great! In love the orange the beest too.

Cheri
    HW 169
    SW 165
    CW 162.6
    GW 135

5'4", 37
    Made it to 137 in 9/2002, now I'm back.

I am the vine, you are the branches...for without me you can do nothing. Jn 5:15

cincySAHM4 Guest

This product is AWESOME. Alex is great. So personable and so eager to help. He sent me coupons to put at the front desk of my ww meeting.