Thread: Popovers

Talking Popovers

Popovers
    (8 Servings @ 85 Calories)
    The real trick with popovers is to LEAVE THAT OVEN DOOR CLOSED while they bake. Itís the heat and steam that make them rise.Check on them by using the oven light and looking through the oven window. Hope youíll enjoy this now!

Popovers
    (8 Servings @ 85 Calories)
    2 pts

2 large eggs
    1 cup skim milk
    1 cup all-purpose flour
    1/2 tsp. salt
    1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper.

1. Preheat oven to 450. Spray 8 cups of a popover pan or muffin tin with Pam.

2. In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggs until frothy. Beat in the milk, the the flour, salt and pepper. Use 1/4 cup measuring cup to divide batter into the muffin tin. Bake 15 minutes; reduce the oven to 400 and bake until browned, about 12 minutes longer. SERVE AT ONCE.

0 g Dietary Fiber, 85 Calories, 1 g Fat

SW-362
    CW-327
    GW-160
    Been having a slight gain for the past 3 weeks
    Im still hanging in there
    - 35lbs lost forever
    Made my first 10% today 5/25/05

~*SARA*~

Today, when I awoke, I suddenly realized that this is the best day of my life

Replies

Default Re: Popovers

I make these frequently! They are really great, but I've switched to egg beaters, sometimes egg whites. They are a staple in my house! I found them in the WW cookbook with the CIA, cooking everyday? Something like that.
    Jeannette

"I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger will know no bounds", but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers." Ianto Jones, Torchwood