This is a recipe that I created using full-fat ingredients, and have recently managed to pare down using low-fat or fat-free ingredients. I know 7 points is a little high to spend on one meal, but it's worth it - and it completely fills me up, too. You could probably break it into 5 servings and take it down a point, too. It's also Core, for those doing the Core program.

Chicken-Sour Cream-Mushroom and Egg Noodles

Serves: 4
Points per serving: 7

12 oz cooked grilled chicken breasts
1 package assorted fresh mushrooms (our local grocery has a mixed package of crimini, oyster and shiitake, which is my favorite, but you can use anything)
1 16 oz container FF sour cream
1/2 cup FF or low-fat (1%) milk
2 tablespoons flour (I prefer whole wheat pastry flour, but you can use anything)
garlic salt
garlic powder
salt
pepper
4 cups dry whole wheat egg noodles (if you can't find these, any whole wheat pasta will do)

Using an electric mixer, combine the sour cream and milk. Place in a skillet on medium, and add mushrooms. Let this cook a few minutes until the mushrooms are somewhat tender and the sour cream has broken down. Add flour to thicken. Let cook a little longer until mushrooms are tender and have seasoned the sour cream mixture (I can usually tell because the sour cream turns a litlte brown). Add garlic salt and powder to taste. When mixture has thickened a little, add cooked chicken and heat until warm.

Serve over 1 cup whole wheat egg noodles. Season with salt and pepper to taste.