Thread: Core Plan - Weekly Points Allowance and Activity Points on CORE

hookbill Guest

Default Core Plan - Weekly Points Allowance and Activity Points on CORE

I'm very confused about this. I posted in the 100 lbs forum and I was told that even on CORE we have to use our daily activity points or loose them. However from the CORE manual on WW on line I have found this:

Increasing your weekly POINTS Allowance
    As we mentioned, you’ll also be able to earn Activity POINTS values through exercise which you can then add to your weekly POINTS Allowance balance. The Activity POINTS Calculator calculates the POINTS values for over 100 sports, exercises and everyday activities. Use the POINTS Pad to record Activity POINTS values you’ve earned and keep track of how many POINTS values you have left for the week!

This indicates to me that activity points on the CORE plan carry over from day to day.

I would really appreciate if someone who is a WW leader can clarify this for me.

Default Re: Core Plan - Weekly Points Allowance and Activity Points on CORE

The week 3 material from meetings says on page 12:
    Whether you're following the Flex Plan or the Core Plan, you can convert your activity into POINTS values so that you can increase your weekly POINTS Allowance.
    It goes on to describe Activity Points. Step 3 is to
    Record your activiy in the QuickTrak Sytem. If you're swapping your activity POINTS values for food, add them to your weekly POINTS Allowance.*
    Note the asterisk. At the bottom of page 13. It says:
    *Activity POINTS values swapped for food should be used the same day that they are earned.
    Joanne
    SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6/CW189

hookbill Guest

I guess since this is the second time I've heard it it must be the way it is. It just isn't very clear, even in the language that is used with the asterisk it says "should" and not "must."

BTW plcm111195 I took a look at your before and after pics and all I got to say is wow, lady....you are looking good!

I wish they would do something with our pad in the CORE plan so it would dump activity points not used automatically then. Still beats counting all those other points.

Thanks for your response.

Your option would be not to log the APs and simply eat more Core foods if you need them. If you eat non-Core items the day you exercise, offset those with the APs. Still leaves you with your 35 WPA for your weekends.