I found this great recipe for these muffins and they're great for snacks or breakfast.

The recipe below is worth 32 servings at 3points per serving. I substituted "Splenda with Sugar" for the Sugar (using one cup of the Splenda mix instead of the 2 cups of regular sugar) and noticed I had to minimize my cooktime. So, be careful or you'll over cook if you do the substitution. I'm not sure what this does for the points, but it has to lower it some.

Enjoy!

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Ingredients

2 cups sugar

2 cups canned pumpkin

½ cup canola oil

½ cup fat-free vanilla pudding (i.e. Hunt’s snack pack in the baking section)

4 large egg whites

3 cups all-purpose flour

2 tsp. ground cinnamon

1 ¼ tsp. salt

1 tsp. baking soda

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (I just realized I used the whole bag. Oops!)

Cooking Spray

Baking Instructions

• Preheat oven to 350
  • Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, stirring just until moist. Stir in chocolate chips.
  • Spoon batter into 2 (8 x 4-inch) loaf pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for about an hour until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean (you may need to cook it for an additional 10 minutes). Cool 10 minutes in pans on a wire rack, and remove from pans. Note - I cooked half of it in a muffin tin to make 12 muffins, and the other half in a loaf pan. Doing so made me cook the muffins for only 20-25 mins, and the loaf for 35 mins. So, just watch it on your own oven. Cool completely on wire rack. Yield: 32 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
Calories 152 (30% from fat); FAT 5 g (sat 1.2 g, mono 2.5g, poly 1.1g); PROTEIN 2g; CARB 26.5g; FIBER 1.1g; CHOL 0mg; IRON 1mg; SODIUM 137mg; CALC 10mg.

Weight Watchers points: 3.24