Thread: Where do we find WW 2 point bars??

Replies

Default Where do we find WW 2 point bars??

Hello !

Can you please answer a question for me? Where do we buy the Weight Watcher bars? ( 2 pts.) Grocery stores?

My daughter works where alot of the people are on Atkins and she saw the WW bars in a magazine.

They don't have all the fat and calories that the Atkins type do. Just wondering because Walmart doesn't have them in our Superstore . . . . amd neither does Shop n' Save.

Thanks !!!!
    Maria
    [FONT Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew." Saint Francis de Salesundefined[/FONT]

Default Re: Where do we find WW 2 point bars??

The only place that I have seen the WW 2 point bars at were at the meetings. That and you can get them off of Ebay. I do know that

But as far as store wise I dont think that they sell them at stores.
    ~~~Steph~~~
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Replies

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Hi Stephanie,
    Thanks for your help... I thought that maybe stores would sell them -- I know I can buy Weight Watcher's bread and some other items in a grocery store, so that's why I asked. I will check ebay. Thanks again !
    Maria
    [FONT Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew." Saint Francis de Salesundefined[/FONT]

Replies
    Blog Entries

Hi,

I just wanted you to know that anyone can go into a WW center and buy the food products. They don't ask questions. I was out of town one time and wanted some 2pt bars so I took my weigh in book and the gal there told me it wasn't necessary that they didn't mind the public buying them if they wanted to. Now we are WW international I'm not sure if that makes a difference with franchise centers. Hope that this helps.
    Kathy

Over goal and not happy

Replies

Hi Kathy !
    First of all, congratulations on your weight loss. I have to lose 40# and it seems like alot to me. . . . but you are living proof it can be done !

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

Maria

Zachsgrma Guest

Thumbs up Re: Where do we find WW 2 point bars??

I have a friend in Pa that sells the WW 2 point bars....if that helps any. Just email me and I will give that address to you. There are 6 different kinds....plus all types of other things she has.

Blessings,
    gbshroyer@sbcglobal.net

Replies

Hi, Zachsgrma ~~~

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it very much.

I actually found some good bars by Quaker and some Walmart brand bars that are high in fiber and just 2 points each.

They are very inexpensive and they are very tasty. The apple one is good and there are so many other kinds.

I don't eat them that often, so for now, this will do.

Thanks again for taking the time to write.

God bless you.
    Maria