Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WW Snack Cakes?

Default Re: WW Snack Cakes?

Are these only sold at Walmart? I won't shop there, but I am interested in these snacks....

2. Default Re: WW Snack Cakes?

I was totally UNimpressed. I got the chocolate ones and they are dry and the size of my thumb. I know they are only ONE point but I rather make something else for that for what you get for $4 which is horribly overpriced for what you get IMHO.

3. Default Re: WW Snack Cakes?

Quote Originally Posted by kaydee
    Are these only sold at Walmart? I won't shop there, but I am interested in these snacks....
    I buy my groceries and walmart supercenter and its the only place I've seen them.

Replies

I have to admit that the chocolate ones are very good. I haven't tried the others. I find them quite moist and I like the portion control. I eat one slowly with a big cup of tea or coffee and it's a good 1 point dessert. Yes, I could make something for less money, but then I'm faced with the other 23 servings to deal with.

I'm sure that WW would never limit their products to one store. Why not try asking around?
    There are many paths up the mountain but if we keep climbing we'll all reach the summit.

I like the english muffins, bagels and the little cakes. The carrots ones are the favorite here. I can't keep them around with the kids. They love them. Yes, they are a bit pricey but if I have one with some green tea or milk thats enough for me. I buy them at SuperWalmart but the local stores around here (northern Ind.) carry the muffins, bread and bagels.

Lori
    100lbs gone on 6-16-06

SW 284.6/CW 174.4/WWGW 150/PGW 135
    110.2 lbs Gone Forever!!!!
    Intentions make all the difference. Being mindful and attentive to your inner state is key to making outward changes that matter and last.

"You have to be careful though, if you eat one its 1pt, but if you eat two it comes out to 3 pts."

No, it doesn't!!! We just had this discussion at my last meeting--because of the fiber cap, you are supposed to count an individual portion, like bread or these snack cakes, per portion. If one snack cake is 1 point, 2 will be 2 pts.

ginnyb

MoreOrLess Guest

They are YUMMY...I like the carrot cake ones best & so does DH.

For those of y'all who can't find them, check eBay. You will pay a bit more, but if you want them & can't get them where you live, it might be worth it to you.

At my WalMart, we've had them for a good while & they still fly off the shelves so fast, half the time you can't get them. Somebody else besides me likes them!

The muffins are wonderful and the chocolate snack cake is good frozen.
    Susie

SW 266/CW 231/GW 150
    Total lost: 35 pounds
    Started WW 5/31/05
    Reached 1st 10% goal 9/6/05

YUM! They sell these at Walmarts here in Indiana. My favorite is carrot cake. The icing really tastes like cream cheese. Chocolate is OK. I have yet to try the muffins, mostly because I think I can find something else better for 3 points. I may try them soon though, with everyone on here saying how good they are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12