Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: WW Program Changing again...

Default Re: WW Program Changing again...

...me too...I am waving at you with my angel wings!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY! I need something fresh and new. If there is a truly core list where we can eat specific healthy food (until satisfied and not stuffed), and then use 35 flexies a week, I'm all for it.

Frankly, I love healthy food, lots of fruit and veggies, so I'm hoping this will be for me.

I absolutely hate COUNTING, so the less counting I do the better. I'm trying not to let my imagination run away with me, but if this is as good as all the hints sound...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MomtoI&S Guest

Smile Re: WW Program Changing again...

I can't wait to hear what this changes are. Our WW isn't open on Sunday. Will someone post? Our weeks start Monday! I could see needing some structure within points/categories. I realized the other day, that eating 3, 3 pt ice cream sandwiches in a day is almost half a day's points and thus not good nutrition. I like the point system though and usually do not eat 3 ice cream sandwiches in a day!

IMHO, there are a lot of good nutritional foods not on the *core list*....and that's where I had a problem with it...I was spending a good 5-7 points daily on what I consider to be fairly good food (whole grain bread, peanut butter, tortillas etc) and it left nothing to *treat* myself with...I also think there were some things on the list that I didn't think fell under the *good, nutritional food* guidelines...I also think that while you many not have to "count" as much, there's still just as much "thinking" and "planning" involved...Just differently...and it reminded me of other programs in that while it's great to eat all the say, meat you want, you can't have or have to count the stuff that makes it taste good. Many will LOVE this new plan...I'm happy now with the way I eat and feel it is nutritional and feel like if it aint broke, don't fix it...

judyo53 Guest

I'm looking at it this way, if it helps me to eat healthier then I'm going to give it a try. I like trying new things & I'm getting down closer to goal when the scale doesn't move as much & I'm thinking, if nothing else, this might kick start my progress, give me something new to do while losing these last 7 lbs. Also, I've heard that we can maybe even switch one week on the new option, one week on FP's, whenever we want or feel the need.

I'm thinking of trying to stay with the new plan & save regular FP's for a more social week where I need more leeway with my total week's available points. And as I'm nearing goal I'd love to see how the new plan handles maintenance, too.

America's.Sweetheart Guest

The day for the new program option to be unveiled is slowing drawing nigh ... . I am kind of excited to see what it is (though I have already perused some preliminary information that I don't hold to be entirely correct) and to give it a try. We will have lots to talk about when the new program is available to us ....

I definately want to give the new option a try, at least for a week or two. I would like to compare how I feel and how much I lose on the new one as compared to FPs. I realy feel that I could count FPs forever as a very sustainable way of living and eating, so I am glad that is being kept as an option.

I just wanted to post and say - it's almost here! It's nice to get a new burst of energy about the program like this, though I am motoring along just fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23