Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 1pt. Cinnamon Rolls

Cathmom94 Guest

Thumbs up

I made these this morning and they were fabulous. Everyone in my family loved them!

Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
    10 servings, 1 point
    60 Calories, 1 gram Fat, 0 grams Fiber

1 (7.5) oz can Pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
    cup Slenda - 1 tsp Cinnamon
    40 mini-Marshmallows

Preheat oven 400* Spray 10 wells of a 12 hole muffin pan with butter flavor cooking spray. Separate and flatten each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. In a small bowl combine splenda, & cinnamon. Dip each biscuit into mixture. Place 4 marshmallows in the center of biscuit and bring the edges up to form a ball. Place in the muffin tin seam side down.
    **Bake for 8-10 minutes**
    Remove from pan immediately and cool on a wire rack.
    Enjoy

p.c. Guest

That sounds SOOOO GOOD!!!

This does sound great, and I have everything here to make it today. Thank you! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Hugs,
    Dawna
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

These turned out to be really good. Definately worth that 1 pt. They really hit the spot. Thankyou for the recipe. [img]graemlins/thumbup.gif[/img]
    redhed933<br />SW:237.2<br />recommited 05/25/04<br />sw:221<br />cw:215<br />GW:147

Yum Yum! I can not wait to try these. I'm a sucker for cinnamon rolls!!! Especially 1 point rolls!

Replies

These sound wonderful, can't wait to try them.
    Lilly - My heart rejoices in the Lord; in the Lord my horn is lifted high. I Samuel 2:1

what about making them as cinnamon caramel rolls???? Any idea?
    Sharisse

HPrepregW 213.2
    PrePregW 206.8
    Highest Preg W 218.4
    CW 171.2
    Height 5'4"
    www.picturetrail.com/reser

judyo53 Guest

The only point friendly thing I can think of is using Davinci syrup somehow in the middle (I have Caramel flavor, I'll have to try that next time I make them). True caramel uses sugar, butter & cream (I think).

Default Re: 1pt. Cinnamon Rolls

These are so good! I tried them the other morning. The only complaint would be they are a tad dry, so this morning I tried them again. After flattening them out I sprayed a few squirts of parkay ff butter spray on both sides then dipped them in the sugar/cinnamon mix and then after putting them into the muffin tins sprayed a couple more squirts. These came out moist and very very yummy.

Kristen

These are a hit at my house. It's been ages since I've made them. Maybe next weekend-yum!
    Lori

start 208
    current 193
    goal ww 158
    goal personal 148
    highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

Thumbs up Re: 1pt. Cinnamon Rolls

These are delicious!! I made them this morning and they were absolutely incredible! I added some 'I can't believe it's not butter' ff spray and they were very moist. A quick and easy breakfast...I'll be making these a lot!

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Phillips

Brucifer Guest

Tryed a new spin on this one....

Same base of 7.5oz can of pilsbury buttermilk biscuits.

skip the marshmellows and instead of using a cupcake pan use and 8 or 9 inch round layer cake pan. Spray can with Pam or something similar. Place biscuits in a round wheel pattern. I put two in the middle and 8 around them to form a circle in the center of the pan.

Melt 2 Tbsp of Promise FF Butter and spread on the top of the Bisquits. Sprinkle cinnimon on top of biscuits. Add 1/4 Cup of Sugar Free Maple Syrup. Bake in the oven at 400 for 10 to 13 Mins. Remove from oven and add another 1/4 cup of Sugar Free Maple Syrup. Leave in pan to cool for about 5 to 10 mins.

There you go, 1 point sticky buns....

Bicuit 50 Cal
    FF Promise 1 Cal
    SF Syrup 2-6 Cals

Max Cals per serving 57 Cals
    Min Cals per serving 53 Cals

FF Promise Cal is based on 10 Cals for 2 Tbsp divided by 10 Biscuits

SF Syrup Cal is based on 10 to 30 Cals per 1/4 cup serving divide by 10 Biscuits. I have scoured the brands and I've noticed this much difference in the Cal count on them.

Try it out let me know what you think. My GF and I made these Sunday night and throroughly enjoyed the treat.

Yummy sounding! With all the ingredients I love! Another good recipe for this weekend! Thanks for sharing it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    SW:176 (8/31/04)
    GW:144 (1/11/05)
    CW:127.5
    PG: 125
    LIFETIME: 04/05/05
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    "When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

*bump*
    These are so good, just had to bump it up = )
    SW 245/CW 153/GW 150/

I will have to try these!!!!!!
    Keep up the good work!
    " Fat your out of here"
    Have a great day!!!
    ۩۝☺♫░ﮝﭲ☻▲▼╫≈₪₪
    Kim
    5'8
    SW: 204--Sep 1, 2004
    CW: 175.5
    GW: 150
    ۩۝☺♫░ﮝﭲ☻▲▼╫≈₪₪

dishguyswife Guest

sounds like a keeper for Sunday mornings!

Julie83318 Guest

Talking Re: 1pt. Cinnamon Rolls

I can't wait to try this it sounds so good.

Replies

Hi,

OMG these sound fab,only I don't use artificals sweetners Anyone know what amount of sugar I would sub for 1/4 splenda?

Thanks,
    Tanya
    re-commited Oct 10/07

SW- 179.4 lbs
    CW - 165.4 lbs
    GW - 130.0 lbs
    down - 14 lbs

Replies

I dont understand how they are 1 pt, are you counting the marshmellows?

Tanya,

I believe that splenda and sugar are substituted equally because I actually used aspartame and used the conversion of 1/4 c. sugar to get the amount I used and it seemed right.

Stephanie,

the biscuits are 2 for 110 calories 1.5 fatand no fiber (10 biscuits in a pack), the marshmallows are 100 calories no fat or fiber for 2/3 c. (you don't even use a whole 2/3 c) so the recipe would be 650 calories and 7.5 grams of fat, so it's 1.4 pts per roll.
    SW 245/CW 153/GW 150/

Replies

I made these and at first they seemed dry so I took 2 tsps of splenda and a splash of milk and mixed them and poured a tiny bit on the top of each one, o boy o boy o boy is all I can say. Make sure you just use a very tiny splash of milk or you could use water.

yeah, I couldn't believe how good they were either. Mine were dry too that's why I use the fat free butter spray on them. plus it adds even more flavor I think just the butter flavor makes them seem even more sinful = )

Kristen
    SW 245/CW 153/GW 150/

Replies

I can't wait to try this recipe. 1 pt. cinammon rolls seem too good to be true. I was think of dipping them in sf davinci caramel before the splenda and cinammon. Can't wait.

BUMP!

I love these!!! I make them every weekend as a treat!

Rubydoo Guest

I made these a couple weeks ago and we just loved them. Now my husband has been begging me to make more, but I'm out of Splenda. I guess I need to make another run to the grocery store. :-)

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast