I created this recipe this week-end. I ran it through the recipe builder on WW site and it comes up with 5 pts per muffin. Using Egg substitute would considerable bring the pt count down. They were really tasty. You could also add more veggies and I probably will next time I make this. If I added more veggies, I would use the larger muffin sized tins. Next time I am going to try less whole eggs and just use 3 whites. Like I said, I just created this so, it might need fine tuned. :eek:

EGGS A Go_GO

5 large egg(s) (or egg -substitute )
4 oz Chi-Chi's Diced Green Chilies
1/2 cup cooked lean ham
1/2 cup Kraft 2% Milk Reduced Fat Natural Shredded Cheese Cheddar & Monterey Jack
1 1/8 cup fat-free skim milk

Instructions
Lightly spray muffin tins (6). Preheat oven to 400. Blend all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Fill each muffin tin 3/4 full and place in oven. Approximately 20-35 minutes. I like my eggs a bit "browned" and I live in a very altitude area. When finished cooking place on rack to cool. Egg Muffins come out easily and can be placed in a zip-loc for a quick omelet to go.
You might have a bit of egg mixture left over depending on size of muffin tins used.