Thread: 103.8 Total GONE!!

Replies

I never thought that I would come this far. I thought I would always be obese. My self-confidence and self-esteem are higher than they've ever been! I'm soooo happy, and I can't wait to share with all of you that I have reached my goal!
    Milena [img]smile.gif[/img]
    SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

Replies

Milena your determination and dedication are awe inspiring and I'm happy to know you and I can't wait to celebrate Goal with you. No laughing at my Happy Wiggle Dance [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

We will shop until we drop!!!!

Pam

Congratulations Malena!! What an awesome thing you have done! Best thoughts coming your way for your continuing success! You are a great inspiration for me and I'm sure many others here on BCB [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]

Robyn

4. Post

Milena,

It's posts like yours that keep me going! Way to go, girl!!!!!

Jo
    start date: 1/29/03<br />-68.2

milena , you go girl , you should be so proud of your self.i feel the same way you do , i never thought i could loose over 100 pounds ,we can do this "yes we can"( been watching too much Bob the builder i guess' lol.congrats.
    sw/296.0
    cw/188.4 107 pounds gone forever yea!!!!
    its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

nanna Guest

thanks for sharing your sucess on your goal.
    congrads, it takes alot of willpower and determination, i hope i will make my goal too.
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Milena!

You & your Noggies ROCK!!!! I'm so inspired by you [img]graemlins/thumbup.gif[/img] Way to go Buddy! [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]
    Lori

start 208
    current 193
    goal ww 158
    goal personal 148
    highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

Replies

Milena, that's so totally awesome [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] what an inspiration you are [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]
    *~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

Milena, what a accomplishment!!! You must be on cloud nine. Your an inspiration to all, and I admire your determination. Can you sprinkle some of that postive weight loss energy about 45 minutes West of Edmonton???

Replies
    Blog Entries

You are such an inspiration to me as it looks as if we started in the same place and are going about the same place! Wow, congratulations!!!
    273.8/266.8/164
    restart 1 November 14

Replies

Wow Milena [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

You have really come a long way. Almost to goal to boot! Isn't it great to know your hard work, perseverence, and determination are really paying off.

Have a great day, the ww way [img]smile.gif[/img]
    "How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives"...Annie Dillard<br /><br />190/141/143.5/135<br />sw/wwg/cw/pg 5'3"<br /><br />SD 9-17-02/LT 7-22-03

Charline1009 Guest

Congratulations! You should be very proud of your accomplishment.

[img]graemlins/wave.gif[/img] HI! I HAVE ONLY POSTED ON HERE ONCE SINCE I STARTED BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU WHAT A GREAT JOB IT APPEARS YOU ARE DOING! I HOPE I HAVE THE COURAGE TO COME AS FAR AS YOU HAVE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! [img]smile.gif[/img] I AM STARTING WEEK 4. [img]graemlins/thumbup.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

I just started ww 3 wks ago and I am very inspired by you. Way to go [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img] I hope I do as good as you do...well thank you for the inspiration and once again WOW. [img]graemlins/wave.gif[/img]

CONGRATULATIONS!

You've got the power!
    Sincerely,
    Cat
    HW167 / WW140 / CW125

p.c. Guest

Milena - YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Keep telling yourself this is a lifestyle change, and don't EVER let yourself go back. I have gained and lost the same pounds so many times, because I always lost the weight and went back to eating whatever I felt. I have just realized I will have to journal and count points the rest of my life. Rock on, girl!!

Replies

WOW WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!! THAT'S SUPER [img]graemlins/thumbup.gif[/img] TO YOU...YOU'RE MY INSPIRATION!!! [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]

Replies
    Blog Entries

Milena,

Awesome job buddy. Congrats to you.
    Kathy

Over goal and not happy

ges79 Guest

Milena,

WOW! Congratulations! You have worked very hard for your girl and you deserve to enjoy your success! Time to go shopping! [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Grace

You Go Girl!! That is fabulous news!

I don't know what I'm more impressed with right now, the weight loss or the decision to quit smoking! I quit 2-1/2 years ago so I can definitely "feel your pain" about that one!

I've lost 93lbs since June 22/02 and have told my Weight Watcher leader to put in the order for the 100lb fridge magnet and ribbon (he's so excited, I'll be his first "100lb-der" - sort of makes me feel like a big fish). Anyway...congrats again (and again)!! [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Go Canada!

Congralations Malena.,that is wonderfull [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]

22. Post

Congratulations!!!! What an achievement and inspiration.

[img]graemlins/thumbup.gif[/img]
    01/15/03 started WW<br />SW 305.3/CW 285.7/GW 136<br />As of 6/13/03 -19.6 lbs<br />As of 6/23/03 -23.9 lbs<br /><br />Exercise Bike Goal ... 1103 miles<br />Started 5/26/03<br />As of 6/15/03 ... 63.5 miles<br />As of 6/26/03 ... 100.0 miles

WOW! Milena,
    You are such an inspiration, I'm so proud of you!
    Congratulations on your loss,
    Deby

Congratulations Milena [img]smile.gif[/img] , that's a GREAT achievement. You must feel so proud! What has helped you to stay motivated and focused?
    Sheila
    Sheila
    Start Wt. 235.0
    Current Wt. 193