Thread: 45 lbs gone.

1. Post

Hello everyone I am so excited I could burst. For once in my life I am proud of myself. I have shed 45lbs. I can't believe it! [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] It has taken me almost 7 months but it's been worth every mile. I could have done better and I know it. I slacked off for an entire month before I realixed I had come to far to look back. I had a loss of 3.4 this week, and I have 1 lb to go to hit my 2nd 10% and 2 lbs to go to hit Onderland [img]tongue.gif[/img] YEEESSS!!!

WOOOHOOO!! Congratulations!! [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Michele
    366/116
    Lifetime 12/30/00
    Michele
    366/116
    Lifetime since 12/30/00

Congrats on your success!!! I'm very happy for you! Best wishes!
    Lori

start 208
    current 193
    goal ww 158
    goal personal 148
    highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

COngratulations, and keep that enthusiasm!
    SW: 204.6 Highest ever
    CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness
    10%:183.6 Fantastic
    GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!

5. Post

Thanks everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you. I'm so glad that you realized that this is a lifestyle change. You are doing so awesome! Congrats.
    Bonnie3~may all your skinny dreams come true.<br /><br />"Winners must have two things; Definite goals and a Burning Desire to achieve them!"<br /><br />Started WW:12-4-01<br />SW:194.8<br />CW:121.8<br />GW:127.0 (73.0 pounds gone forever)<br />PGW:120.0~~~This is for life! I will never go back to what I did! Nothing tastes as good as I feel about myself today! Thank you God and all of my buddies from BCB!

Replies

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]

WTG buddie
    *~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!