Thread: 50lb magnet and book mark

I'm so excited I have now lost 50lbs, it's so exciting when you reach a goal like this I can't believe it, I cried and so did my mom. Well talk with ya later.

Sheri

Replies

Congratulations!! What a fantastic accomplishment! [img]graemlins/wave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]
    "Don't eye the top of the ladder, eye the next rung." General Colin Powell

peaceatlast Guest

CONGRTULATIONS

You are an inspiration. Keep up the good work. I finally reached my 40 lb mark on Tuesday and when I got my star I wanted to cry so bad, but I did not want to embarrass my self in fron of around 125 people. I can not wait until I reach my 50lb mark like you. Keep up the good work. It is wonderful people like you who keep me motivated. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Replies

Congratulations - you should be very very proud of yourself - I looked at you photoalbum. You look GReat. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Karen (21 lbs gone forever & so are the 180's and the 170's and approaching the 150's)<br />185 (highest weigh)<br />182 (WW starting)<br />164 whooohoooo<br />145 (1st goal)<br /><br />DESIRE + DEDICATION + DETERMINATION + DISCIPLINE = SUCCESS

Replies

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Congratulations!! I''d cry too! Keep up the fantastic work! You are surely an inspiration to us all!

SW:173
    GW:145
    CW:143
    PG:135
    LIFETIME SINCE 3/16/02 [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]

Congrats on such a great accomplishmwent! That's very exciting for sure. I'm very happy for you. Best wishes [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]
    Lori

start 208
    current 193
    goal ww 158
    goal personal 148
    highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

[img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I knew you could do it. CONGRATS ! CONGRATS ! CONGRATS!!! [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]

Sheri,

Shows what determination you really have!! [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]
    Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime
    4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115
    Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

Congrats Sheri, I'm so happy for you. You are a inspiration to me. I will be getting my 50# magnet and book mark before to long.

Great job! You are doing awesome.
    Bonnie3~may all your skinny dreams come true.<br /><br />"Winners must have two things; Definite goals and a Burning Desire to achieve them!"<br /><br />Started WW:12-4-01<br />SW:194.8<br />CW:121.8<br />GW:127.0 (73.0 pounds gone forever)<br />PGW:120.0~~~This is for life! I will never go back to what I did! Nothing tastes as good as I feel about myself today! Thank you God and all of my buddies from BCB!

Way To GO !!!! I can't wait to get to my 50lb mark. I think I can do it next week ( 49.8 now, so close) Great Job

Replies

WOW - Great news !! I love reading posts like this because it inspires me to keep on track.

Keep it up !!!

Tracy

Wow! You are an amazing source of energy, strength, and inspiration! Good for you! I hope you feel a tremendous sense of pride - I certainly do for you!! CONGRATS - it's a milestone! [img]graemlins/wave.gif[/img]

Replies

C*O*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]
    *~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

Wow! That is great! Congrats! I can't wait to get my 50lb magnet. I got my 25 on Sat, so I'm halfway there!

I am so proud of you. I hope your loved ones are too. Please keep up the inspiration. You will make it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    YaYa Name Empress Sleeping Butterfly

Replies

Sheri, congratulations! I'm so proud of you. I recently did the same thing, and I can't remember anything I've ever felt so good about.

I put my 50# magnet at eye level on my refrigerator door, so every time I open it I'm reminded both of my success and of my commitment.

All the way to goal! Yaay!

Replies

Sheri, congratulations! [img]graemlins/bcbsalute.gif[/img]

Gail
    Gail

Date Joined WW: 06/01/2009
    SW:
    CW:
    GW: smaller...a lot smaller