6 Kraft 2% mozarella cheese slices, cut in half
    1/4 cup chopped parsley
    1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
    3/4 teaspoon salt
    1/2 teaspoon black pepper
    1/4 cup lemon juice
    6 large whole-wheat flour tortillas
    1 tablespoon olive oil, for brushing

Squeeze as much water as possible from the thawed spinach and set aside. Heat 1/4 cup water in a large skillet and cook the onion until it is soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in the parsley, dill, salt, pepper and chopped spinach. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until the mixture is very dry. Stir in the lemon juice.

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. To assemble the turnovers, cut a tortillas in half and wet all the edges of one half with water, using your fingers or a pastry brush. Place half a slice of cheese and about 2 tablespoons of filling in the center of the tortilla half. Now imagine the tortillas divided into thirds. Fold one edge over, matching the curves, and press the curved edge firmly to seal it. Fold the remaining edge over and press firmly to seal. Brush or spray lightly with olive oil. Repeat with the second tortilla half and the remaining tortillas.

Place the turnovers on a baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, about 25 minutes.

Per Serving: each serving is two turnovers which is just one whole tortilla
    Calories 109
    Total Fat 4.5 g
    Sodium 288 mg
    Fiber 3 g

2 points per serving.
    Barbara
    ~~~~~~~~
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cybergranny49/sets/
    original starting weight 270
    returned to WW Oct. 12, 2005
    241.4/142/155
    Celebrate what you've accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.

I'll try your turnovers.DH has been wanting to try the new Taco Bell..cheesy-chicken quesadillas.He's on low cholesterl-fat...so made him one yest & he loved it.I preheated y skillet...lightly sprayed a flour FF tortilla. Put in skillet.sprinkled with 1/4 C Sargento light Mexican 4 cheese..4.5 fat...70 cal..protein..8 gs.Added some diced up chicken ( 1/2 C) from Sunday...fine dice onion..a sprinkle of garlic powder & dried parsley.When cheese started to melt..I sprayed a second tortilla...put it on top & flipped it.sprayed side down....let it cook 3-4 mins on medium. Cut into wedges...serve with salsa.I doubt it tastes like TB...but I could track the food counts. Pat
    Patti<br />*****<br />Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down. <br />******************************<br /><br />"The road to someday, leads to the town of nowhere. Procrastination is the silent killer."<br />~Anthony Robbins

This looks wonderful CG . . have you tried it? Printing it out now . . [img]smile.gif[/img]

Susan

Wrote this one down gonna try it
    <i>Started W.W. 12/30/02<br />Starting Weight:248.5<br />Current:-<br />Goal:120<br />Weigh-In Days: Every<br /></i>=&gt;<i>Keep trying</i> <br />------------------<br />Valentine' Challenge<br />1/7/03:<br />1/14/03:<br />1/21/03:<br />1/28/03:<br />2/3/03:<br />2/10/03:<br />Good to be back!

Replies

pulling up
    Be careful of your thoughts, for your thought become your words.
    Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions.
    Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits.
    Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character.
    Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
    Author unknown

http://laurdee.blogspot.com

Replies

YUM

Bill

368/332/220 OP since 5/4/2001 minus 36 lbs

10% Goal = 332 Achieved 8/28/2001
    We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.