Thread: Easy Very Low Point Pizza

Replies

I think that there were similair recipes like this awhile ago. But I want to share because DH and I loved it. The pitas made an awesome thin crust, it is much, much better than the WW frozen pizza's and 2 of them is about the same amount of points.

Low Point Pita Pizza (Makes 4 pizzas, Serves 2)

2 Whole Wheat Pitas (Cut it open to make to crusts)

1 Cup FF Motz.
    Pizza Sauce (Use as much as you would like and figure points)
    32 slices Turkey Pepperoni
    Any 0 pt veggies that you would like (I used, zuchinni, mushrooms, onions, roma tomatoes and artichoke hearts)
    Any spices that you would like

Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Place pitas inside up on cookie sheet, spray lightly with non-stick spray. Arrange pizza's accordingly using 1/4 cup of cheese and 8 slices of pepperoni on each pizza.

I baked mine at around 375 or 400 for about 10 or so minutes, you will have to watch them.

The whole wheat pitas that I bought were only 2pts each so each pizza is 4 pts. So for 2 pizzas that is only 8 pts. With a 0 or 2 pt salad, this makes a great filling dinner!!!

Tam
    TBONE<br />*** *** *** ***<br />Do what you say, say what you mean.<br /> The Fix<br />Ya Ya Name<br />Viscountess Quick Rabbit <br /> <br />GW Size 8 Petite, Loosely! <br /><br />My Personal Goal: Lose inches, exercise 3-4 days a week and be HAPPY with who I am!

Tam...where do you find your FF cheese..I'mm really having a hard time finding anything lower than the reduced fat kind...would love to be able to make some pizzas with the FF Mozzarella!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Robyn
    O ne<br />U nplanned<br />C hoice<br />H urts<br /><br />Pre WW Loss 12 lbs<br />WW Start 11/11/02<br />WW loss to date 65.2 lbs<br />Loss this week -0.4 lbs<br />Total loss to date 77.2 lbs

Replies

Robyn - I get FF Motz. at Safeway. I'm not sure if you have Safeway in CA. You also might try Albertson's. We have Fred Meyers up here, they carry the FF Cheddar, but not the Motz.
    Hope this helps.

Tam
    TBONE<br />*** *** *** ***<br />Do what you say, say what you mean.<br /> The Fix<br />Ya Ya Name<br />Viscountess Quick Rabbit <br /> <br />GW Size 8 Petite, Loosely! <br /><br />My Personal Goal: Lose inches, exercise 3-4 days a week and be HAPPY with who I am!