Thread: Artichoke spinach feta white pizza!

Editht Guest

I just made this tonight! At 31 points for the ENTIRE pizza it's not bad! It could be reduced in points by using a lower point pizza crust, and a homemade sauce but I was in a rush tonight... so here it is!

1 walmart brand pizza crust (like pilsbury, but not sure of the pilsbury brand points)
    1/2 cup Ragu parmesean/mozzarella cheese sauce
    4 oz. feta cheese
    4 oz. 2% mozzarella cheese
    1 can artichoke hearts - sliced
    fresh spinach

I rolled the crust out thin on a big cookie sheet so it is a big thin crust pizza. Spread on cheese sauce. Top with feta, artichokes, spinach, and mozzarella. Bake in 400 degree oven for approx. 25 minutes or until done. I ate 1/3 of the pizza with a salad and FF dressing and was STUFFED for just over 10 points! It did get a bit salty... need to work on that part, but otherwise yum!

2. Post

This sounds really good. Did you use the reduced fat alfredo sauce? I just recently found it and really like it . I've been meaning to try it as a pizza sauce, so this gives me a good excuse.

Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Editht Guest

actually I used the regular parmesean mozzerella sauce, but I think it is similar fat wise to the reduced fat alfredo, so either would work! I want to make this again with a whole wheat homemade yeast crust. It's an easy way to bump up the fiber a bit and it makes a great chewy satisfying crust! Have fun! Tell us how it turns out!

Edie

debontheroad,

What brand do you use of parmesan mozzarella sauce? Oops, I see that you said "Ragu". Thanks for posting this.

Thanks!
    Cheree

"On the road again . . . back to a healthy eating lifestyle and it feels great!"