Thread: Boboli Pizza

I threw away the package, so I am just trying to remember this from memory, but I had to share this because it is awesome. I bought the personal Boboli pizza crusts, (they come two in a package). I believe that one whole crust was 8.5 points. At first I thought this was a lot but, not if you only add no point veggies, and little cheese. I sauted onions, green peppers, fresh mushrooms, and red peppers (all 0 points) to use as toppings. The pizza sauce I used was "Pizza Squeeze", by Contadina. This is also 0 points (Unless you use over a half cup, but 1/4 cup was even to much for me.) Then for cheese I used the 2% mozzarela, and I just litely sprinkled it along the top OVER the veggies. I used less than a 1/4 cup, and counted it as 1.5 points. Just bake it using the directions on the package. So the whole pizza is 10 points. It may seem like a lot, but if you finish the whole think, you are STUFFED.(Yes, I have done it!!) So if you only eat half it is 5 pts, and is really good along side a nice salad. It keeps in the fridge for a couple days, and is good rewarmed in the toaster oven. I hope you like it. Jennie

Replies

Thanks for posting this. I had noticed they were selling these crusts at our Big Lots. I have tried the Heaven's Bistro Pizzas, but I like to make my own as well. I'll give your recipe a try, and thanks for posting! [img]graemlins/wave.gif[/img]

I've seen those at Costco. Thanks for the idea. Can't wait to try it!!
    Jamie
    "Be sure you take an interest in the future. That's where you'll be spending the rest of your life."

My husband and I do this recipe a lot for date night. it's so easy and filling but lite!! The whole Pizza is 24.5 points if made with these directions. (8 slices, 3 pts ea)

1 boboli crust (cooked for time, browned) 8.5 pts
    1/4 ground beef (cooked & drained)(super lean) 6 pts
    1 lg tomato (diced) 0 pts
    1 black olives (sliced into 4 pcs ea) 1 pt
    1 pkg Feta (4 oz, 1 pt per oz) 4 pts
    3 TBSP Zesty Italian dressing 4.5 pts
    (I use a TBSP of Rice vinegar to my dressing to change taste)

In a bowl mix: Diced tomato, sliced olives, feta and pour dressing over it. Mix and let set up while you ...
    Cook the crust as desired
    Brown the meat and season with garlic and ital spice

Spread the meat and salad mixture over the crust and eat. I always make sure the dressing gets onto the bread. It makes for a wonderful flavor.

Replies

Default Re: Boboli Pizza

I estimated my WW Boboli crust as 10 points: for 5 servings: 150 g cal./ 5 g fiber/ 3 g fatHere is how I made a hamburger pizza yesterday:Boboli pizza4 servingsWW points: 5 Whole wheat Boboli crust (10)1 cups spaghetti sauce (3)3 tsp. EVOO (3)4 oz. Lean hamburger, cooked, drained and washed of fat (4) lb. fresh mushrooms6 T FF mozzarella cheese (1.5)2 T Parmesan cheese (1)1 cup chopped onions2 tsp. minced garlicbasiloreganogarlic saltSpread 1 cup sauce on Boboli crust. Saute mushrooms in skillet sprayed with Pam. Add garlic and onions and cook till soft. Toss hamburger with cup sauce. Spread over crust. Top with mushrooms, onions and garlic. Sprinkle with cheeses. Drizzle with EVOO, garlic powder, oregano and basil.Bake in middle of oven at 450 for 10 min.
    Sorry for the spacing - can't change it
    marge
    there s a dance in the old dame yet toujours gai toujours gai

SW: 206
    CW: 162.5
    40# 2/5
    HW: 146

Replies

Default Re: Boboli Pizza

I used my ww Boboli crust for a turkey pepperoni pizza. I couldn't believe it! There are fewer points in one serving of the Hormel t.p. than in 4 oz of lean hamburger.

Boboli pizza
    4 servings
    WW points: 5

Whole wheat Boboli crust (10)
    1 cups spaghetti sauce (3)
    3 tsp. EVOO (3)
    4 ox. Lean hamburger, cooked, drained and washed of fat (4)
    lb. fresh mushrooms
    6 T FF mozzarella cheese (1.5)
    2 T Parmesan cheese (1)
    1 cup chopped onions
    2 tsp. minced garlic
    basil
    oregano
    garlic salt

Spread 1 cup sauce on Boboli crust. Saute mushrooms in skillet sprayed with Pam. Add garlic and onions and cook till soft. Toss hamburger with cup sauce. Spread over crust. Top with mushrooms, onions and garlic. Sprinkle with cheeses. Drizzle with EVOO, garlic powder, oregano and basil.
    Bake in middle of oven at 450 for 10 min.

With turkey pepperoni (2)
    20.5/5= 4
    I put mushrooms on first pepperoni last and sprinkled with the Parmesan cheese at the end.
    marge
    there s a dance in the old dame yet toujours gai toujours gai

SW: 206
    CW: 162.5
    40# 2/5
    HW: 146

7. Default Re: Boboli Pizza

I take a slice of the Boboli, heat it up, and then use it as a base for a tomato and onion salad that has a light vinegarette dressing (I've been using the spray dressings). Delicious!
    MT
    MT