I'm sorry, I can't tolerate ANY frozen pizza, WW or otherwise! And for the past couple of years, I haven't even ordered a pizza. My husband and I love to cook and it's taken a couple of years to find the doughs and sauces that we like. He has his thick crust, pasty sauce. I have a thin crust, tomatoey sauce. I will post the recipe for my crust and sauce here. This works best if you have a pizza stone.

Thin Crust Dough
from King Arthur Flour...the only flour for me!

1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups semolina*(use 3 cups flour total if you have no semolina)
1 tsp. instant yeast
1 1/2 tsp. salt
2 T. olive oil
1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups water, enough to make a smooth, soft dough.

Mix and knead together all of the dough ingredients -- by hand, mixer or bread machine (Thank God for KitchenAid!) -- until you've created a smooth, soft dough. Don't over-knead the dough; it should hold together, but can still look fairly rough on the surface.

Allow the dough to rise, covered, for 45 minutes; then refridgerate it for 4 hours (or up to 36 hours); this step will develop the crust's flavor.

Divide the dough in half. Shape each half into an approximate 12 inch round, and place each on a piece of parchment paper cut to fit. Cover the dough, and let it rest while you heat your oven to 500*.

Baking: After about 30 minutes, use a giant spatula or pizza wheel to transfer the pizzas and parchment to your hot oven stone; or place the pizzas and parchment on a pan, and place the pan on the middle rack of your oven. Bake for 4 minutes, then remove from the oven.

Now: To enjoy pizza right away, top it with your favorite toppings, return to the lowest rack of th oven (not to the stone), and bake for an additional 6-8 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling bubbly.

Later: To serve pizzas some other time, remove the parchment, cool the untopped crusts, wrap them well in plastic wrap, and refrigerate (for up to 5 days) or freeze (for up to 4 weeks). When you're ready to serve, heat your oven to 450*F, and remove the crusts from the refigerator or freezer. Top them with your favorite toppings and polace them on a parchment-lined or greased baking sheet, then into the oven. Bake the pizzas on the lowest rack of the oven (not on the stone) for 6-8 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling bubbly.

Yield: 2 pizzas / 17 points each

You control the points Pizza Sauce

I buy the LARGE restaurant size can of Pear tomatoes from GFS because I make quite a few pizzas when I make them. You can also use a 28 oz. can of whole plum or pear tomatoes, it should be enough for 2 pizzas. Here's what I do for 28 oz. can: (the large GFS can be split between two pans and then use the following for each pan)

What I mean by 'you control the points' is this: I simply stew down a can of undrained tomatoes, crushed by hand (cans that come crushed don't turn out very well). While it's stewing down to a paste consistency, I add about 1/4 cup of white wine, a little Splenda, 1 tsp. oregano and basil, and about 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. That's the basics......now sometimes I add garlic...sometimes I don't add Splenda...it's all taste. Just remember that whatever you add will taste concentrated when the sauce is done, don't overdo anything you add. Also, add the ingredients at the beginning so the flavor has a chance to develop. Now 2 0z. of wine (1/4 cup) is 1 point, and that's the only point in this version. So for 2 whole pizzas, I consider it a 0 point sauce.

Now....17 points for each crust, divided by 8 slices......2 points per slice! NOW......the cheese and toppings. I buy the part-skim mozzerella and only use 4 oz. per pizza, but I'm not a big cheese fan, I only use it to hold everything together. The cheese I buy is 1 point per ounce so it's easy to figure out. If you put 8 ounces (normal amount) of cheese on this pizza and add nothing but veggie toppings...you've got 3 points per slice!! You can cut back on the cheese and add a little something else if you'd like also! But this will far outweigh any frozen pizza out there, trust me.

This might sound like a lot of work....but what I do is make it ahead of time, and put that dough in the fridge for the next day. THEN the next day all you're doing is the sauce, which takes 1-2 hours to stew down. I actually get requests from my husband's co-workers for these pizzas(of course they get all the fatty meaty toppings)....it's becoming a take out service here!! Hope you try it!

Love, Cheryl