I made this tonight because I like them at PF Chang's so much. Still need to do some experimenting to get the recipe perfect, but this was pretty darn good! This makes 2 servings and a serving is only 10 points according to WW recipe builder.

1 t oil
1/4 c minced green onions
1/2 T minced garlic
1/2 T chili paste (raise or lower according to taste, this will be spicy)
4 oz chicken breast
4 oz uncooked pasta, prepared
1T cornstarch (slurry with 2T water)
2 oz dark soy
1 oz wine
1 T oyster sauce
1 t sugar
7 oz chicken stock

I cooked the chicken and then shredded it tonight, but it was too fine. I'm going to write the recipe in the way I am going to try next time.

Mix soy, wine and oyster sauce. Cut raw chicken into thin strips and marinade at least 30 minutes. Heat oil in wok and sear chili paste, garlic and green onion for 5 seconds taking care to avoid fumes. Add chicken mixture o wok and stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink. Add chicken stock and simmer for 20 seconds. Mix the slurry of corn starch and water and add to lightly boiling liquid. Heat until thick. Ladle some of the liquid into the cooked, drained pasta (I just used spagetti). Put all of the Pasta onto a large plate and top with the sauce. Garnish with julienned cucumber (and bamboo shoots if you like them and cut them into pasta at the table.

Tell me if you liked it.