This is another one of my own inventions...best in the summer with fresh tomatoes from the garden.

Ingredients
Fresh tomatoes - maybe about 6 or so (the more the better)
Pizza Seasoning, 1 tsp (or more to taste if you prefer foods with alot of zest)
Fresh or Frozen Basil, 5-6 leaves
Fresh Garlic, to taste, I prefer 3/4 cloves
Olive Oil, 2 tbsp.
Angel Hair Pasta, 8 oz.
Fresh Romano Cheese

Directions:

Mince garlic and sautee in olive oil until soft. Do not let garlic get brown. Remove from heat. Add Pizza Seasoning to oil while oil is still hot.

Cook pasta until done. Add olive oil mixture to finished pasta to keep the pasta from sticking.

Remove all the seeds and extra juice from inside the tomatoes (skins are ok). Chop the tomatoes into 1/2" pieces.

Chop the basil into small bits and combine with with the tomatoes and pasta in one bowl. Try to get everything mixed together while the pasta is still hot.

Let sit a minimum of one hour for the flavors to combine. The pasta is best served at room temperature topped with fresh romano cheese.

Optional:
For those individuals dining with you who don't want a low calorie dish you can add sliced grilled sausage. Don't leave the sausage at room temperature.

Please do not reprint/resell this recipe without my explicit consent. You do have permission to print for your personal use only.

------------------
Starlight, Starbright... may all our wishes come true...

265/238/148-my wish