My mom used to make this for us when we were kids and she was on WW. I never knew it was a ww recipe until later in life and my husband still does not know today. I don't know what the original name was but we always called it red chicken. If anyone knows the orignal name let me know.

8 pieces of skinless chicken (I use boneless skinless breasts)
2 (8 oz.) cans of tomato sauce
1 green bell pepper chopped
1 can of any diet soda (I like diet Sprite)
1 Teaspoon chili powder (more if you like it spicy)
1 Teaspoon soy sauce

Mix all ingredients except chicken in a 9X13 baking dish. Place chicken in the dish and season both sides with garlic salt and pepper. Bake in 350 degree oven until done (depends on what part of the chicken you use -- breasts cook faster than other parts) Usually about 30-45 minutes. I take it out when it is slightly pink, b/c it still cooks while cooling and then the chicken doesn't dry out.

I usually eat it with some white rice and pour the sauce over the chicken and rice.

You can also make a batch then freeze the remaining in individual containers so you can just pop them in the microwave.

The sauce is zero points. The points for the chicken depend on what type of chicken it is and how many you eat. White rice if you choose to eat it is 5 points for 1 cup. Hope you enjoy!!!

------------------
Lisa
223.2/193.4/110 WW/106 personal