Thread: FibreOne extra fibre.. oxymoron?

1. Post

I got some fibreone to make the muffins someone posted with a brownie mix. I saw fibreone w/EXTRA fibre! its got a whopping 13g of fibre in onehalf cup and its only 50 calories. Geeha.. do you even count that??

I think next time Im having 'trouble' Ill forgo the 'smooth moving' tea and go for the cereal, That would get anyone moving.

Tiff

imported_Kelly_S Guest

That is where you use some common sense. Remember even though the high fiber makes it appear to be '0'points it still has 50 calories. I had a discussion the other day at the official W/W board and they are counting a 60 cal/2 fat/9 fiber tortilla as '0'. That is fine if it is an occassional thing but these people were making things and wraps and calling it zero points.

3. Post

My comment was more tounge in cheek but thanks for the response The only thing I dont count is veggies. I do count everything else (well accept 1 eggwhite which is a whopping 10-15 calories depending on who you ask)

I was just making comment about the amt of fibre in such a small serving of food.

Tiff

Replies

I use WW online. They say 1/2 c = 0 points. I figure that if I consistently use their points values, I'm ok.
    jendear75
    Returned Lifetime member

http://2011istheyear.wordpress.com/