Thread: 1 pt Bagel - good size?

1. Post

Are the 1-pt bagels from Western Bagels a good size? I have to buy 6 bags of them since I have to buy over the internet, and I want to make sure they're worth it before I shell out a lot of money (the shipping is pretty high). Please let me know! Thanks!
    SW-200
    CW-180
    GW-135

Replies

They are a good size - about the size of the frozen ones you can buy at the grocery store.

3. Post

Great, thanks! Two of my coworkers just went in on the order together (3 bags/person) and with shipping it will cost $15.85/person. So the bagels end up being about $1/piece. Not too bad, esp. for a low-point breakfast/snack! Thanks for the help! I hope they're good!
    SW-200
    CW-180
    GW-135

Replies

Angela- Just got my third order (12 bags) yesterday. Well worth the cost and very good. L.

5. Post

Wow! Sounds like you love them! Do they freeze well? If so, do you have to defrost them before toasting?
    SW-200
    CW-180
    GW-135

Angela,

They freeze very well. In fact I am fortunate that my local store carries these bagels and they receive them frozen. I buy several packages at a time as I believe they only get one or two shipments per month. I keep the extra packages in the freezer and one package in the fridge.

Replies

How do you find out where you can get these bagels? I live in FL any idea what stores sell them?
    Thanks for the input! Jeanie
    "Magic Happens when you believe" <br />-Me-<br />YaYa Name-Goddess Ants in Her Pants<br />Goal 10% by 12-2003<br />before WW-195<br /> CW-190.5<br /> 10%-175.5<br /> Goal-135

where in colorado do you get them my husband is stationed in colorado springs
    Tim My Husband, My Love....Best Dad You Were Taken From Us Way To Soon Forever In Our Hearts We Will Always Love You 2-18-69 TO 12-23-03
    http://www.freewebs.com/mcgrathville/index.htm