Thread: Is this a 0 pt drink?

I got the Crystal Light Lemonade mixes to do up. Looked good since it said only 90 calories on the pkg. Came home and did the slider on it and I figured out "0"? points? Is this correct?
    I was thinking Water was the only 0 point drink we were allowed to have besides (plain tea and plain coffee).
    Anyone else drink this? What do you count it as?
    Any other 0 pt drinks?
    thanks
    SE (new WW member)
    5'
    10% 15
    goal 125-128
    SE<br />Joined WW 6/18/03<br />Heaviest weight 163<br />SW - 155.8 - 6/18/03<br />current - 142<br />10% target - 140<br />Goal weight - 125<br />PGW -120<br />yahoo id: shawnbuc<br />aol im: sebuckr<br /><br />"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me."- Carol Burnett

All my Crystal Light mixes list calories as five per 8 oz serving definitely 0 points. . Diet sodas are 0 points. Sparkling water, plain or mixed with Da Vinci SF syrups are 0 points. V-8 is 0 points. Boullion and many kinds of broth are 0 points.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wow thanks SFCatWoman...
    Great to know. I did remember that diet coke was only "0" but I try to limit my intake of that too. For some reason if I drink too many diet cokes I bloat up.
    By any chance is there a low sodium V-8 juice out there? I'm afraid to try them and the blow up like a balloon. I for sure react to too much sodium intake. Not sure if because of thyroid or just the way I am.
    Never heard of Da Vinci syrups before...what are they? Where are they? What are they used for?

Thanks for the tips!
    Gotta love this site
    thanks SE
    SE<br />Joined WW 6/18/03<br />Heaviest weight 163<br />SW - 155.8 - 6/18/03<br />current - 142<br />10% target - 140<br />Goal weight - 125<br />PGW -120<br />yahoo id: shawnbuc<br />aol im: sebuckr<br /><br />"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me."- Carol Burnett

abigailjessica Guest

SE - There is now Diet V8 Splash which is also 0 points. You have to make sure to get the Diet though. It's very tasty too and comes in a few different flavors.

Replies

Welcome artsyfartsy!
    All my Crystal Light mixes list calories as five per 8 oz serving definitely 0 points. . Diet sodas are 0 points. Sparkling water, plain or mixed with Da Vinci SF syrups are 0 points. V-8 is 0 points. Boullion and many kinds of broth are 0 points.

The possibilities are endless!
    SFCat
    Ya Ya name: Duchess Green Thumb<br />Heaviest: 158<br />SW: 143.8<br />CW: 129.4<br />"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."<br />Anonymous

lots2loose Guest

DIET V8 SPLASH -- THERE IS A GOD thanx for the info

Replies

davincigourmet.com
    here is the Da Vinci syrups site. They are pricey, but delicious & come in many many flavors. If you hang around the boards enough you'll see lots of posts about them!
    Not sure about a low sodium V-8
    Good luck!
    SFCat
    Ya Ya name: Duchess Green Thumb<br />Heaviest: 158<br />SW: 143.8<br />CW: 129.4<br />"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."<br />Anonymous

Are there any stores or distrbutors that carry the DaVinci syrups?
    Or is only available via the website?
    These sound awesome...
    I can't wait to search for recipes and treats to use these with!
    Yahoo...
    SE
    (thinking more positive about all this now!)

Catrina Guest

I found the DaVinci Syrups by the coffee in my Super Walmart.

abigailjessica Guest

I have found Da Vinci Syrups at TJ Maxx. Make sure you get the sugar free kind or else they will cost you points.

By any chance is there a low sodium V-8 juice out there?
    Yes, there is a low-sodium V-8 juice. I've not bought it, but have seen it when buying regular V-8.
    Ya-Ya Name: "Dutchess Purrs Like a Kitten"<br />Start Date: 2/11/03<br />204/171/150

Crystal Lite is definitely a freebie!! Water and Crystal Lite are pretty much all I've had to drink since starting WW. Many days, half my water requirement is used up by Crystal Lite. I just wish they'd make CL with Splenda instead of aspartame and I'd feel alot better about drinking it so much.... Diet Rite, any diet cola for that matter are also 0 point drinks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Is the 7-11 Crystal Light Slurpee 0 points too then?

According to my leader at WW, it is a 0 pt drink.She told us if we can't do water, then do the Crystal Light.

Leanne
    Ya-Ya sisterhood name-- Marchioness Fresh-As-A-Daisy

Replies

Low Sodium V-8...you should be able to find it right next to the regular V-8. It is a little bland, but it does the trick!
    JaimeLynn

I like to buy powdered Crystal Light, mix up a pitcher, and pour into empty water bottles for single serving sizes. It's very refreshing when you want flavor without the carbonation of diet soda!
    You are what you eat!<br /><br />*********************************

Great idea TexasMom.
    I'll try that for the kids.
    They love the CL too.
    Thanks
    Shawn