Thread: Points difference conversion help.

1. Default Points difference conversion help.

Hi, new to the boards

I am currently doing Points Plus. I have been on Pinterest and come across a lot of Smart Points recipes that I am interested in but they only have the Smart Points amounts listed without the full nutrition info. Is there a way to find out what the Points Plus values would be for these without breaking them down myself? If no, can you suggest a website that has a good recipe builder besides the WW one?

Thank you!!!!

Replies

Default Re: Points difference conversion help.

Shannon,

I am working on a huge update to our recipes at www.healthdiscovery.net/recipes/
    But it's still a long ways off... So for now don't bother with those pages, but definitely check them in the future.

One of things I am doing with it is including all of the different Points, like smart-points and points-plus. I don't think there is a way to convert from Smart-Points to Points-Plus accurately, without the nutrition information.

I have been using http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/calculator for building recipes and getting nutrition information. Someday we'll hopefully have one of these on our site too!
    Jason

3. Default Re: Points difference conversion help.

Thank you for the reply and the link to the recipe calculator. I will run the ingredients I use through that instead of going by what they posted on Pinterest