Thread: Newbie

Wink Newbie

Hi all! I'm new to the forum. I'm a mom of 3 (bet you couldn't tell..:P), with my youngest just turning 4 months old today. For the last 7 years (I got pregnant with my first in October of 2008), my body has not been my own. Now that I am done having children, I owe it to myself and my family to get in shape and to look and feel my best!

I'm 28 and live in New England. My husband & I work opposite schedules to avoid sending our kids to daycare, so finding time to work out is a big struggle for me but hopefully I can find ways to make it work.

I had a lot of success with Weight Watchers when I was 19. A bad break up, a marriage, and 3 kids later, I am ready to hop back onto the bandwagon.

Replies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Newbie

Hiya!

I'm an old member of BCB and recently returned..well..today! It's a lot quieter here than it used to be, however, I'd love to be your accountability partner! I started a thread over at "Fantastic 20s...30s..& 40s" about daily check-ins, etc. What program are you doing? Doesn't matter to me - I'm doing the old points program from '07 where you get the 35 weekly points in addition to your calculated daily points.

Wanna be buddies? I am 31 and mom to 2 kids.. 3 if you count our dog, Levi. Married to DH since 2005. Let me know!
    Trish HW: 190 SW: 170 CW: 164.2 GW: 135ish