Thread: New to Weight Watchers

1. Default New to Weight Watchers

I'm new. Any tips are welcome!!

Default Re: New to Weight Watchers

I am also new here. Your tips and advice are welcome

I used to do Weight Watchers about 10 years ago and had great success. I stopped because I could not afford it any more. I decided to use the old stuff I had and start again the old way. I have no idea what they have changed, etc. but I figured if I had success on the old plan, I can do it again!!

Also new here. I started on Points Plus yesterday. I think I really need the accountability of Weight Watchers, and I am a nerd for budgeting, so I think being able to "budget" my food points is going to work for me. I actually got to have a 4 ounce glass of wine last night and not feel guilty for it, because I budgeted for it in my daily points.. and also it will keep me from over drinking, since I can't "afford" more than one 4 ounce glass! So, good all around! I lost weight years ago on WW, but since then, menopause, etc, and here I am 20 pounds over weight! I just saw a photo of myself taken the other day, and that jolted me out of my rose colored dream that I was "proportionate" and didn't really need to lose weight. I'm fat! LOL

5. Smile Re: New to Weight Watchers

I am also new and can relate to Rafiki1971 and 202lose. I am a life time member but gained more all my weight back and then some. I really need a group to keep me motivated and accountalbe. Here's to new a bran new journey

202lose, when you say you budgeted for your glass of wine do you just mean that you had that glass of wine and still stayed within your daily points? I had some wine too last night too, but I went over my daily points and it came out of my weekly pointsplus allowance. Do you use the weekly allowance? I had a really hard time staying in my daily points yesterday. Of course it was my first day back doing WW in a long time! I used all 26 points and used 8 of my allowance!