Thread: Does Anyone Still Follow the Core Program?

Replies

Default Does Anyone Still Follow the Core Program?

Hi there, have to say it's been awhile. I lost all my weight and got to goal on the Core Program years ago, and was wondering if anyone still follows it? I need to get back on track, have tried Simply Filling, and it's great, but I have to say the Core program is what really worked for me. I see the master list is still up which is great! Just wanted to say hi and see if there are any old followers out there!!
    Donna

SW: 195 lbs May 1, 2006

CW: 171 lbs March 4, 2009

GW: 145 lbs

2. Default Re: Does Anyone Still Follow the Core Program?

Hey there,I too had been on Core years back and loved it! I am looking to get back on it and was also trying to find the old program and forums via bootcamp buddies but haven't been successful . Still searching !

Default Re: Does Anyone Still Follow the Core Program?

Hi Food Addict and Grancy! I am on core, love it, it works, so why change it. I get in trouble when I allow myself all those carbs and processed foods

I would love to share recipes etc. I like to post my "actual" foods from the day before, chat, share recipes and give and get motivation

Nancy Nurse, let me know what you find. I've tried but unsuccessful. We need a place to post. Perhaps we should start a new forum; what do you think? I'm not sure how to do it or get to others that are following but I do know one gal that is in my current forum that is doing low carb/simply filling. I'm sure our members would increase if we can get the word out there

Food Addict you too!

6. Default Re: Does Anyone Still Follow the Core Program?

Just restarted Core this week- I feel better already ! I purchased some older materials on ebay to help me remember the details

I realize this is an old thread. But, well, I'm an old gal! I was on CORE years ago, and was very successful. I'd like to restart, just looking for motivation and a jog to my memory as to how to get going. Anyone out there??

Reduced my cholesterol by 55 points in four weeks!

Don't quit because something is going to 'take time', the time is going to pass regardless, use it wisely!!

Replies

I'm here and also glad that you've resurrected this thread.

I think our forums were pretty active back in the CORE days. We have a ton of information stored in postings throughout the database. Though, things are a mess, and it's hard to find what you are looking for. Eventually, we are going to do some sorting.

Once we do, I will add some areas here tailored specifically towards the CORE program, for everyone who is interested. If anyone has any specific details you would like for me to try and find, or anything to you'd like to contribute - Please let me know!

Also, JoyL - Welcome back! I've 'un-retired' your account so that you should be able to use normal forum functions like the search, and join in the Buddy Groups. I am sure there are former and current CORE members around who will gladly help out.

9. Default Re: Does Anyone Still Follow the Core Program?

I am an oold Corbee and used to be part of the Fab 40's group. I need to go dig up some of those old recipes that got me through !

10. Default Re: Does Anyone Still Follow the Core Program?

I was successful the core program and would love to start again. I am a life time member, !reached goal but gained it back (plus some extra). I need a group to help me stay motivated. Does anyone have info on how I can get started with the boot camp buddies and the old core program? Thanks!!!

Replies

I don't think there is a place for core here now. Look around. It's called Simply Filling now. You can always start a thread in General and ask for a sticky. I lost all of my weight in Core. I am counting points now but I loved core.

She was warned.
    She was given an explanation.
    Nevertheless, She persisted.

12. Default Re: Does Anyone Still Follow the Core Program?

I rejoined WW and I am doing Simply Filling. I lost most of my weight (75 pounds) on Core 10 years ago. A great program.
    I can do this!!!

I decided to go back to Core/Simply Filling as I did well on this. I am a lifetime member that has put weight back on
    Joyful7

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Replies

Concentrate on power foods. They go a long way to keeping you satisfied.

She was warned.
    She was given an explanation.
    Nevertheless, She persisted.