Thread: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Default Not clear when we can post on other boards?

I am new to bootcamp. I am alittle unclear on when we can post to other boards? There arent many new conversations going on on this training camp board and I really need to stay on track and be able to talk to others who are losing too. Id like to join the 40's board. Does anyone know how long we have to stay on this board before we can post on the other? Just not alot of conversations going on on this board?

Replies

Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Sorry about that! We don't allow access to the buddy groups immediately for a number of safety and security reasons.(spam, web bots)

You should have been able to start posting a few days ago. I manually promoted your account to the required rank after I saw your first few posts.

We're still working on making it easier for new members, and we're lacking good beginners documentation. Thanks for hanging in there

3. Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Yes I will also be glad to be able to access the other boards. Hope I'm doing this correctly.

Replies

Yup - you should be good now.

You only need to make a post or two. You might may also have log out, and then back in for it to count the posts.
    You'll automatically be allowed to start posting.

I've updated the FAQ to include this information.

Welcome aboard!

5. Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Thank you, this was helpful! I too was frustrated with why I couldn't get to things. I can't even access my profile to update it! Just joined tonight.

6. Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Yes! I am hoping to be able to join a group as well. I looked online today for other communities -- not remembering this one's name -- and I was surprised there are not more support groups available online. I was excited to fine this again. It was such a help to me before! Can't wait to join a group!

Replies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to all. Lots of help on the different threads, so as soon as you can, find one and start posting. I couldn't do this weight loss journey without the encouragement I receive from here. I post on the "buddy system" and also on the "Christian' thread. Pop on and say hi to us!
    Esther
    Goal 160
    Current 177.0
    Just do what you know to do!

8. Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Good morning! I'm excited to post on other boards and join a community. How long until I can do that? I've posted a few times, logged out and logged back in but I'm still inactive? Any suggestions? Thank you and can't wait to meet you all! 😊

Replies

Maggie, welcome back!

Your account should be activated now. Sorry for the delay.
    Jason

10. Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Me too. Just joined WW again last week and boot camp yesterday. :-) Looking forward to being a part of a supportive group here.

Barb

11. Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorimgarcia View Post
    Yes! I am hoping to be able to join a group as well. I looked online today for other communities -- not remembering this one's name -- and I was surprised there are not more support groups available online. I was excited to fine this again. It was such a help to me before! Can't wait to join a group!
    I was also a member many years ago and really enjoyed the help I got there. It's great to be back.

12. Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Still waiting

13. Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Last one ?? Let’s see!!

14. Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Ok...bored now. So, you can’t read anything? The only people hanging around are in areas you can’t access.

15. Default Re: Not clear when we can post on other boards?

Yes that absolutely true.