Thread: New Program

Default New Program

I just got an email and it appears there is a yet another new program. Is this correct??? WW is what my doctor advocates, but has never really worked for me. So just wanted to see what was going on with the new program and maybe it is something I could live with and might work for me too. Advice??? Suggestions???
    Never give up or look back,

Mickee

HW: 238
    WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

Replies

Default Re: New Program

The food plan has not changed this year but has a new name WW 360*. You will notice a difference in the way meetings are conducted and you will receive new materials, but they will contain no changes.
    Bonnie

Total loss: 52 lbs incl 10 from 2008
    GW 137 August 2012

Thank you. I have never attended meetings just followed along on here and at home. But have not been doing anything for a very long time. So wondered what had changed, but if you say nothing, then that is good, I think.

Mickee

4. Default Re: New Program

WW is much more than a food plan. The food plan is fabulous as is, the changes are all about supporting people and helping them make the permanent behavior changes they need to make to be successful, long term. Maybe that is the sort of thing you need, Mickee?

Replies

do they give training for WW on-line at the open houses at all?
    I've heard you can build your own recipes and save them, etc.
    Don't currently have it, but was wondering.... The last time I tried it (a few years ago), the on line points seemed to contradict my books too frequently for comfort. When I asked, I was told they were "working on it...

If the points come up wrong, or contradict the box/brand you are using, can you override them?
    Susan

�The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.� -Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by jefrado22 View Post
    do they give training for WW on-line at the open houses at all?
    I've heard you can build your own recipes and save them, etc.
    Don't currently have it, but was wondering.... The last time I tried it (a few years ago), the on line points seemed to contradict my books too frequently for comfort. When I asked, I was told they were "working on it...

If the points come up wrong, or contradict the box/brand you are using, can you override them?
    I would be very interested in the answer to this. Our leader has been put on the spot too many times for my comfort when point values, derived two different ways but both legitimately, contradict each other. She is forced to give us the "we're working on it." I've been away from meetings since last spring and hope most issues have been resolved.

I'm very much looking forward to the new program.
    Jean in Colorado
    SW 176
    CW 170
    WW goal 135.0
    GW 122
    The future depends on what we do in the present.
    Mahatma Gandhi

So happy to read all these replies. Glad to know the program has not changed that much. I am still deciding what I need to do, but will give this more consideration.

Mickee

Replies

I attended my 1st 360 meeting this morning. The only change that I saw was much more member participation. The leader didn't just stand up there and talk, she asked questions and encouraged everyone to talk about what works, and how they are staying OP.
    Jean
    Jean - 330/215/150

Replies

We have always had member participation at our meetings.

WW works, but you have to be commtted and DO THE WORK. It's not easy, but nothing worth doing is ever easy.

Ashlee
    It is more important what is in your head than is on your plateWW.Leader