Thread: Tuesday, November 13

Default Tuesday, November 13

Anyone around to post what they are eating and how they are today?

Yesterday was oats, eggs, coffee, chicken, mixed veggies, mixed grain, and split peas.

So far today has just been coffee and skim milk. Breakfast will probably be what we call an oatmeal egg cup.

I am excited to restart, but also nervous. I have not been able to find anything that I can stick with that also works.

Anyone else around?
    Teg

2. Default Re: Tuesday, November 13

I love flavoured coffees! They keep me on track like you would not believe. Unfortunately for me, I do two things that are really bad...and I have to stop. 1. I skip breakfast because I am not hungry 2. the reason i am not hungry is because dh has weird late eating habits and i have supper with him late at night (9-10) and thus, I am eating late and not eating breakfast.

Today, I have my coffee with 1/3 c dry milk in it. (I have a HUGE coffee cup that holds about 3 1/2 c coffee) and I did not bring my water jug OR lunch. So, I am afraid I am not doing very well today in regards to actually eating. Although, when I am done my coffee I will put the ol water to me. BABY STEPS are better than no steps at all.

3. Default Re: Tuesday, November 13

Quote Originally Posted by ExquisiteDepprivation View Post
    I love flavoured coffees! They keep me on track like you would not believe. Unfortunately for me, I do two things that are really bad...and I have to stop. 1. I skip breakfast because I am not hungry 2. the reason i am not hungry is because dh has weird late eating habits and i have supper with him late at night (9-10) and thus, I am eating late and not eating breakfast.

Today, I have my coffee with 1/3 c dry milk in it. (I have a HUGE coffee cup that holds about 3 1/2 c coffee) and I did not bring my water jug OR lunch. So, I am afraid I am not doing very well today in regards to actually eating. Although, when I am done my coffee I will put the ol water to me. BABY STEPS are better than no steps at all.
    I do the same thing. I get off work at 8:30 and eat dinner around 9 p.m. I never want breakfast and just drink black coffee all morning