Thread: Hello out there?

Replies

Smile Hello out there?

I used to post on this board all the time several years ago when I had my first experience with WW. When I switched to what was then Core, this board was my saving grace since my leader and meetings weren't very much help. I'm back OP now and came stumbling back into this board tonight to find that it doesn't look like anyone's here anymore??? Is there anybody out there? I could use some buddies to talk to. This is such a valuable tool in being successful...I would really hate to lose it. Hope to see some posts soon and meet some new buds.
    Renee

2. Default Re: Hello out there?

Hi,

I used to lurk for many years. I even signed up a couple of times and didn't do anything. Now, I am back and back OP. In my recent posts this week, I was planning on a cleanse and then didn't even make it my first day That is when I thought to myself...I did VERY well on core. VERY VERY well on core. So, here I am and hoping that today is good. So far, so good (maybe) I have not had anything for breakfast (bad) and I have been nursing this wonderful flavoured coffee all morning. This is 1 in the afternoon. I am sure I will grab a piece of fruit or something. I think I need to focus on eating core because it is healthier, easier and it doesn't feel like "ooh you are bad" whenever you eat something LOL

Replies

Default Re: Hello out there?

I'm excited to see your post! I like both plans, but like you, i felt that i did better on core. T hey have changed both plans for the better, though. I'm glad to have the option of switching between the two. It helps take the pressure off. Good luck!!! We can help each other. I've been back on the program since August.

Hi. I think I am going to try this again. I had success with Core several years ago and have been struggling for a while and have been trying other methods to no or limited success. The best part of this, for me, was losing the obsession with measuring, and with being ale to eat to satisfaction.

So far today, I had milk in my coffee, oatmeal, eggs, and a banana. I do it get enough veggies or water in, I know that for sure. Dinner will be baked chicken with oil drizzled over it, broccoli, and some sort of grain.

If I manage to stick to this program, I would love some new buddies to work it with.
    Teg

Renee, I hope the board picks up - I've been doing WW Points Plus for 17 lost lbs. now, but since I've been subscribed to Danica's Daily for awhile, I thought I'd try SF. Hopefully it's as easy as it sounds! I'll check in from time to time and see how you're doing.
    J

Hello...My name is Judi (aka CoreGal) and I am coming back here after a long absence. This board used to keep me focused and on track all the time...I remember starting way back around 2001 with WWCarol and Charski on the original WW Boards...then along came CORE and we moved over here. Charski left for Atkins, I think...WWCarol stayed and was a strong force in keeping this board alive with fresh ideas and recipes, then I think she moved on to a Plant Based way of life...I miss her!!! But I am hoping that the New Year brings some new people on board and we can have some great fun, share ideas/recipes and loose the pounds forever

I've been gone a long time too, both from meetings and from this forum. What's just about convinced me to try Simply Filling is that I haven't gained weight over the holidays without counting points. I'll find all about it at the meeting tomorrow. There should be about five people there . . .
    Jean in Colorado
    SW 176
    CW 170
    WW goal 135.0
    GW 122
    The future depends on what we do in the present.
    Mahatma Gandhi