Thread: Need some help

Replies

Default Need some help

Anyone here? Bueller Bueller?

I am back asking questions. I had six months of health challenges lately and gained 14 lbs. I have taken six of them off easily once I got started again all on Core/Simply Filling. I am trying to get below my goal so actually have more to lose than the 8 to goal. I have never been below goal and need the cushion.

I'm healthy now. Got a pacemaker less than a month ago and now can do everything again plus more.

I switched my e tools to SF and its working fine. Except my WI day is Thursday and as of today I have used my 40 plus a bunch of exercise points. I am printing it out and looking long and hard at what I can eliminate.

BUT maybe I don't need to? We are supposed to use the 49 and exercise points for anything we eat that is NOT SF right? And If I am losing and feeling fine with what I am eating then its OK right?

Not sure. There are not too many carbs, no sugars, no fatty meats. Plenty of F & Veggies. Little snacking.

Not sure if I am doing this right? Bottom line is I am eating to satisfaction AND losing. I am not hungry at odd times.

Any help would be appreciated. I lost my weight on Core but had so much to lose (133lbs) it was easier back then.

Peg

She was warned.
    She was given an explanation.
    Nevertheless, She persisted.

Default Re: Need some help

Hey Peg, yes, you are tracking points for anything that is NOT SF, and you can use activity points and/or 49 "weeklies"

If you're not hungry and sticking to SF foods, then I think you're on the right track

HTH!
    No power in the 'verse can stop me.

SW:231 (12/30/11) CW:223.5 (-7.5 lbs) First goal: 5% (219.5)

Replies

But there's that feeling of if I eat my 49 I might not lose as well. I do get it. I just planned and tracked tomorrows food and substituted egg whites and a big green salad for the dinner my DH Is getting. Much better for me. Portion controlled and filling. Ain't life grand? I love Simply Filling!!

She was warned.

I love it too! I never have a problem with the weeklies as I like my glass of wine!
    No power in the 'verse can stop me.

SW:231 (12/30/11) CW:223.5 (-7.5 lbs) First goal: 5% (219.5)

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy541 View Post
    my WI day is Thursday and as of today I have used my 40 plus a bunch of exercise points. I am printing it out and looking long and hard at what I can eliminate.

BUT maybe I don't need to? We are supposed to use the 49 and exercise points for anything we eat that is NOT SF right? And If I am losing and feeling fine with what I am eating then its OK right?

Not sure. There are not too many carbs, no sugars, no fatty meats. Plenty of F & Veggies. Little snacking.

Not sure if I am doing this right? Bottom line is I am eating to satisfaction AND losing. I am not hungry at odd times.

Any help would be appreciated. I lost my weight on Core but had so much to lose (133lbs) it was easier back then.

Peg
    Sounds like you're doing fine. Those times when I've used up my weeklies and APs and WI is several days off, I just limit myself to Core foods.
    189.8 /140/140 /pg135
    Maintaining since 5/18/06

Replies

Thanks for this reply. I am relearning CORE and it feels great deciding the rest if the day will be core foods. This is a big learning experience for me.

She was warned.