Thread: Tea to Die For

Replies
    Blog Entries

Default Tea to Die For

My SIL's friend, Anne, when on and on about this tea. Nothing could be THAT good,I thought as she searched the shelves. I had to buy a box just to keep her happy, and today I tried it for the first time. If you are looking for a tea that contains "no sugar, caffeine, artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives," but tastes like heaven, pick up a box of Good Earth "Sweet & Spicy" Herbal Tea. And no, this is not a paid commercial. It really is, THAT good!

I bought it at Fred Myers in Bellingham. Anne tells me she has never been able to find it up here in Canada. You can bet that on my next trip to the States it will be added to my shopping list-of-things-you-can't-find-in-Canada.
    Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

12/15/18 (155)
    08/15/19 -- down 14 lbs.

Default Re: Tea to Die For

What does it taste like? I'm going to have to give it a try if it is that good!

Replies
    Blog Entries

It's hard to describe other than "you don't need sugar or honey." Here is what is in it: Red Rooibos, Chicory Root, Rosehips, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Papaya, Chamomile, Ginseng, Anise Seed, Dandilion Root, Ginger Root, Orange Oil, Orange Peel. Half my friends have now asked me to pick up a box for them the next time I hop down south (i.e. to the States).
    Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

12/15/18 (155)
    08/15/19 -- down 14 lbs.

Replies
    Blog Entries

Okay. It's on my shopping list.
    Heather

SW: 184 (3/1/10)
    CW: 158.2
    GW: 140

Write your hurts in the sand; carve your blessings in stone.

It's on my list too!

6. Default Re: Tea to Die For

Wow that sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! There's also a tea (sort of similar to that one), it's Celestial Seasons Bengal Spice Tea (it has a tiger on the box). ABSOLUTELY awesome - I have it every night; and this one you don't need sugar in it either - it's my "dessert" every night !!! I definitely will be looking for that other tea too - thank you!!!

I have both of them on my shopping list to try! Thanks!

So what's the verdict, friends? Was it as amazing as LJMB said it'd be? Lol