Thread: SFT/Core Weekly - March 27 - April 2, 2011

Replies
    Blog Entries

Default SFT/Core Weekly - March 27 - April 2, 2011

Gonna start this - hopefully others will join in.
    ‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

Replies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: SFT/Core Weekly - March 27 - April 2, 2011

Good afternoon buddies. I am going back to the old core program. I just cannot wrap my head around the new program and the fact that bread is now acceptable on the program.

Anyway - I have spent the past two days getting myself prepared for the week ahead. I made crockpot pumpkin oatmeal, a grits breakfast casserole, yogurt & bulgur, a quinoa mexican casserole, cut up a cantelope and a whole bunch of vegetables. Tonight we are having pork chops, bulgur & tomatoes, and mixed veggies. Chocolate pudding for dessert. We will be having salmon this week as well as chicken and tuna patties. I have plenty of popcorn on hand for snacking as well.

My workout routine is planned out and will start this evening with strength training and a short spin on my spin bike. I am pumped and ready to make this a good week.
    ‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

Replies

Sheri! Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm not doing Core. Counting points until I hit goal weight, even though I eat a fairly Core diet. I hope that others will join you in the thread. It's gotten lonely without Soda, Donna, Carol and others!!
    Kimberley

Sheri - I hear you! The bread is a HUGE trigger for me. I started another program on the side, it's pretty much like Core, but dairy/wheat products need to be counted. Today was my first day to try it out, it's been interesting. A LOT of veggies.

You have such an amazing plan ahead for this week Sheri, I'm jealous! I need to get my **** in gear and MOVE - I've been so lazy, but then so stressed with work (new position) and needing to move in May.

Kim - I'm glad to see you're still around. These boards have been really quiet lately and I just need the people here to help me through the hurdles.

Replies
    Blog Entries

Good Morning Buddies. Back to work at my normal office today. I am hoping to get a 20 minute walk in at lunch and then I will do Week 1 Day 1 of the C25K workout tonight after Lee goes to bed.

Got my strength training in last night, but not the spin bike. Couldn't get the heater to work and could see my breath. DH is supposed to work on that this morning for me.

Food is prepared and ready to go for the day. I will make this another wonderful OP day.

Have a great day everyone. Glad to see peeps sticking around.

Replies
    Blog Entries

Good Morning Buddies. Got my 20 minute walk in at lunch yesterday - just under a 15-minute mile and I walked a mile and a half in that 20 minutes. Felt really good. The sun was shining and there was a cold breeze, but I warmed up pretty quickly.

Today will be a repeat of yesterday as far as being OP and getting in some activity. I will also do strength training tonight.

Have a great OP day everyone.