Thread: off to explore

sodacracker Guest

Default off to explore

hey there buddies,
    I hope you are all working the program? Recent weight losses by some of you suggest that you have found your groove : )

I seem to have found a groove with another program, very similar to SFT but just a different focus, and it is making it easier for me to stay on track. BCB is for those on WW and I am not, so, in fairness to those that are working hard to stay OP the WW way, I will drop out for now. Can't say I will never be back as I have returned before

Mickee - hope your daughter is a more confident driver than my DD!
    Michelle - hope you job stress eases and the new apartment is nice
    Sheri - you are doing great at losing and all the best at getting to goal.

There have been a few others that have posted here off and on, but you three are the main ones that have kept up some action here .

Good luck everyone

2. Default Re: off to explore

Soda: Say it isn't so?! I've been absent for awhile because of family illness, and whatever, but your posts were one of the reasons I was attracked to this thread and felt comfortable posting when I could. Best of luck in the new "program", but stop in now and then to say hello. JoggingG

Default Re: off to explore

I already miss you Soda

Soda - I have not been here this last week, but will greatly miss your posts and conversations. Please come back and pop in to say Hi every once in a while and let us know how you are doing. I would be very interested in a program that is similar but different to SFT. I am still struggling and losing the same 2 pounds over and over again. Need to get more serious than I have been.

The best of luck to you!!!
    Never give up or look back,

Mickee

HW: 238
    WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

Replies

Smile Re: off to explore

Bye, Soda! ((((wave))))

Maybe you could come back on Mondays and check-in and report on how things are going.

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com

sodacracker Guest

I just might do that. My new WI day is Friday so I will pop back here on Friday and post about that.