Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SFT Weekly thread MArch 7 - 11

sodacracker Guest

Default Re: SFT Weekly thread MArch 7 - 11

Sunday -
    Happy Birthday Donna - our spin queen!

I am going to do a mall walk today to get some exercise but not have to deal with ice covered sidewalks.

Will check in later.

Replies
    Blog Entries

Good Sunday Morning Buddies. This time change has me all messed up. I had a very hard time falling asleep last night (not just the time change - other stuff too) and then slept in really late for me this morning.

We went out to eat last night with DH's parents and brother and I was able to stay totally SF OP!!! It was so cool to be able to do that. We did not get our other grandson last night either. He wanted to stay with his mommy. Not much going on here today as well. DH is taking Lee (the grandson who lives with us - he is 1) to the farm with him today, so I have the house all to myself. My plan is to finish the laundry, clean the bathroom real quick, then leash up the dog and go for a nice long walk. I'm sure the dog will appreciate it almost as much as I will.

I spent some time yesterday getting food ready for the week ahead. I made some baked oatmeal, mixed some bulgur with yogurt, and cleaned all my fruit and veggies and got them ready to grab. We will have the fish tonight that I have been planning to fix for the past two nights.

Have a great OP day everyone.
    ‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

Replies

Good Morning!

Quick pop-in before we head out to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara! I'm getting excited!!

Last night was good and bad. The concert was good (though they hadn't prepared as much as they used to in the past so the timing was off on some songs and the singer missed quite a few cues and lyrics!!). Dinner was bad. All the restaurants downtown were booked between the orchestra, the theatre and the curling Brier. We went to what is usually one of my favourite cafes and had my favourite dish (veggie pad thai) but it was AWFUL. I don't know what happened to it. I should have sent it back and asked for my money back. We'd ordered a piece of chocolate cake to eat for dessert but the cake was stale. Bogus!!

So, I still have around 15 APs left heading into my last day. I'm hoping to come up close to even with APs alone but if I dip into the WPAs, so be it. I earned 70APs this week (not counting water slide and wade pool APs today!! LOL) so I'm happy with that!

Today's food plan: Up in the air.
    Tomorrow's food plan: Up in the air.

I'm ready!
    Kimberley

Well - didn't eat enough yesterday but had a good day, just didn't feel well and wasn't hungry. I got up back to normal. Made Hungry girl banana bread (muffins) and ate 2 with a glass of milk and then went back for a 3rd. DD ate them, didn't complain but could tell they were splenda muffins. Trying to use up the splenda and move on to Truvia, but still have a bit. The day is starting off good. Just trying to finish up work today to have a free day tomorrow. DD is on spring break and would like to do something fun instead of work, work, work. But without having to cart her here and there should have a little more time to devote to work and stay on top of it this week, maybe even actually step in a gym. Oh My!!!! The time change never bothers me, I don't like it, but as I work from home whenever I get up I go to work and whenever I get finished I go to bed, so no real terrible change for me. Back to work I go.

Never give up or look back,

Mickee

HW: 238
    WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

sodacracker Guest

Sheri - we find the time change hard for DS.

So, I went for a walk in the mall today - twice around was 20 minutes and even that led to a slightly elevated heart rate so was glad to get some activity.
    Just bought a blue tooth for the PS not understanding that it means DS can talk to strangers! I am listening as he navigates around the Little Big Planet 2 world with other kids who sound American ( I can hear them on the speaker). Will have to take a wait and see position on this.

Good day foodwise - the scale was up so much the last two weeks, and I have not weighed myself again this week, so tomorrow's Wi will be a complete mystery. i feel no different than last week, still a little bloated, but have stayed within WP'A's and or points.

Soda - Just called DD in to ask what you were talking about with the PS. I know about a blue tooth for my phone but that is about the extent of my knowledge. So she explained it to me. It can be scary on the internet talking to strangers that is for sure, especially with kids, but keep in mind we here on BCB were all strangers at one point too, if that makes you feel any better.

My weight went down last week but not to a loss, after that gain trying to take that collagen. So am looking for this week to have a loss, I don't care how much, but a loss of any size will make me happy.
    Never give up or look back,

Mickee

HW: 238
    WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

sodacracker Guest

Default Re: SFT Weekly thread March 7 - 11

Yes the blue tooth is interesting. It is set it so he hears them through his headphone but we hear them though the speakers, so it is more public. What I heard was a three boys narrating everything thy were doing on the screen without really paying much attention to each other's actions beyond "hey dude can you move your guy?" .

We have the PS3 in the main room so all can see what is going on and you can tell by their voices they are kids.

Have made it through another night with no post dinner eating so am heading off to bed before I cave. WI tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12