Thread: WW At Work and SFT question

Default WW At Work and SFT question

Good morning all,

I've been attending WW At Work sessions - third week started yesterday. I am following SFT because I was quite familiar with Core. I asked my leader if there are any additional pamphlets or sheets explaining the program in more detail she could give me to help me with the program. She said no. Can it be that the only thing I have to go on are pages 48 and 49 of the Getting Started Book? That's it? Nothing else? If any of you can give me information as to what I could ask my leader to bring in next Monday, I will email her so she can prepare it in advance.

Thanks for any input.
    Dixie - Montreal, Canada
    Starting Weight (Feb. 14, 2011): 177.4 / Goal 130 lbs.

sodacracker Guest

Default Re: WW At Work and SFT question

I will wait to see what someone else says, but I thought there was a SFT pamphlet for the new program.

3. Default Re: WW At Work and SFT question

Hi Dixie61 and Soda: I saw the question regarding a pamphlet or something covering the SiFi program. I got my SiFi pamphlet (Simply Filling An Alternative to Tracking) from my meeting leader a couple of months ago. It has a listing of the power foods, bevererages, and condiments. It's handier having on the kitchen counter than thumbing through the Getting Acquainted book. Also, at my meeting this morning, our leader had available a handout (Rough Start Getting Weight Loss Moving After a Slow Start) for those who are still uncomfortable with the PointsPlus program; the handout is suppose to answer the most asked questions regarding the new program. Although I took the handout, I haven't had the time to sit down and read it yet. Hope this helps. OBTW, I maintained my weight from last week. I had a couple of bumps in the road this past week, so maintaining my weight was fine with me.

Default Re: WW At Work and SFT question

Thank you so much for your responses. I'll check with my leader and see what she says. I'll keep you posted
    Dixie - Montreal, Canada
    Starting Weight (Feb. 14, 2011): 177.4 / Goal 130 lbs.

5. Default Re: WW At Work and SFT question

Hello Again Dixie61: I wanted to clarify some information so there isn't any confusion or misunderstanding. I went back and looked at the handout on SMT that I got from my WW leader and the foods are broken down by type, i.e., fruit, vegetables, etc., but there is no food list per se of the simply filling foods. All these foods are listed in the blue pocket guide and designated with the green triangle. Also, when you go to your meetings, the weekly tracker that you may be given has a power foods fact sheet at the very back of the tracker. I hope I haven't caused more problems. Good luck to you. JoggingG