Thread: Another question from

1. Default Another question from

How do I know when my week starts and ends? Is the start of my week based on the day I signed up, so Mon to Mon? Is there a way to change that since the e-tools automatically started me on Monday? Sorry for all the dumb and confusing questions, I'm just trying to get it right.

Just so you know, I signed up for the monthly pass online Mon night and went to my first meeting on Tuesday, thinking of switching to Friday though(may work better for me) I also have the e-tools and the iPhone app which I use to record all my food.

Replies

Default Re: Another question from

The Weight Watcher week runs from Sunday through Saturday. Sunday is the day the new topic starts. Just mentioned that, in case you needed to know.

Your week starts whenever you want. That is the day your Weekly Points reset. You can have it be the same day you usually attend meetings and weigh in, or you can have it be a different day. It's entirely up to you.

The way to change it in eTools is this:
    • Go into Points Plus tracker
    • Click on Settings in the upper right
    • Click on Weight & Goals on the left
    • Click Edit next to Weigh in day
    • Change your weigh in day and click Save
    Luanne

"Just Do It"
    Goal - 8/2/02

3. Default Re: Another question from

Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    The Weight Watcher week runs from Sunday through Saturday. Sunday is the day the new topic starts. Just mentioned that, in case you needed to know.

Your week starts whenever you want. That is the day your Weekly Points reset. You can have it be the same day you usually attend meetings and weigh in, or you can have it be a different day. It's entirely up to you.

The way to change it in eTools is this:

• Go into Points Plus tracker
    • Click on Settings in the upper right
    • Click on Weight & Goals on the left
    • Click Edit next to Weigh in day
    • Change your weigh in day and click Save

So if I normally go to my meetings and weigh in on Friday but I don't want my week to start over until Monday, I just change my weigh in date to Monday, is that right? Will that mess up my etools? or does it just change the day my points start over? I hope I'm not making this more confusing than it should be.

4. Default Re: Another question from

Scratch the last comment. I just figured everything out. Thank you so much for your help....again