Thread: SFT Valentine's Day!!

Replies

Default SFT Valentine's Day!!

Good Morning!

I feel like I'm always hit and run but I'm on the fly again today. I'm feeling better so hopefully whatever this virus was will be done soon! I was worried about my WI this morning as the scale spiked up FOUR pounds over the weekend when I was sick. Fortunately, this morning it was back down to where I saw it mid-week. I'm down 1lb from last Monday (1.5lbs from last Sunday when I updated my FB status!) for a total of 4.5lbs in two weeks. I am going to monitor how the scale responds to me using the WPAs on the new program. I used around 30 of them this week. I didn't exercise at all with my sprained ankle. This week I'll aim to get in more exercise, eat more of my WPAs and see how it goes!!

In OP news, Jeff made Scottish oatcakes yesterday so I had one for breakfast this morning (6 points). He also made a sauerkraut veggie soup and a chicken risotto. I'll have some of that for lunch. I'm not sure if the defrosted chile in the fridge is still good. We'll have that for dinner if it is. If it isn't, I'll have to think of something!!

Lucas has an all day ski field trip. I was supposed to go but I can't ski with my ankle the way it is so I'm home today. Nathan is off with my parents to drive down to Toronto to pick up their new dog guide foster puppy (this time a poodle-- normally they get labs). Nathan & Lucas both have indoor soccer tonight. I've got errands to run so off I go!!!
    Kimberley

sodacracker Guest

Default Re: SFT Valentine's Day!!

wow - I am the second poster and it is after supper? What the heck is going on? Unhappy with your progress? Shake it up! switch to SFT If you are counting, or vice versa.

Looking forward to household eating this weekend as DD is going vegan for a week for a school paper she is writing. I am still having trouble staying within my 49 WPA's (it must say something that when I typed that number the first time I typed 409 ) so that is my goal for this week again.

Kimberly you guys make interesting sounding meals. Tonight we made pasta with broccoli and kidney beans but the broccoli, well, it just tasted bad, so we picked around it and threw the rest in the compost.

Kids are on Wii rock band and it is my turn to rock out on the drums so see ya' all later, whereever you disappearing, invisible people are!

Replies

Made a special Valentines dinner for DH and I. Mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, lentil loaf, and baked apples. DH is helping put up the new garage cabinets in DD#2's new house, so he hasn't eaten yet!

Actually was my first attempt at lentil loaf. Different than meatloaf, so good to not call it that. The recipe says is better the next day. So far tonight I only thought it was OK. Now those mashed potatoes were divine!

This is most likely my last week on disability. I'm looking forward to going to work next week.
    Donna
    SW 310
    GOAL 12/4/07
    Proud to a Vegan WW.
    "Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." Michael Pollan
    "Well, it seems to be working for me." Dr Michael Culmer
    "Nuts are in hard shells for reasons." Dr John McDougall
    "The salad IS the main course." Dr Joel Fuhrman

Replies

So update on the Valentines Dinner that wasn't. DH came home at 9:30pm and said he stopped and had a fast food burger and fries.

I have lots of leftovers.
    Donna
    SW 310
    GOAL 12/4/07
    Proud to a Vegan WW.
    "Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." Michael Pollan
    "Well, it seems to be working for me." Dr Michael Culmer
    "Nuts are in hard shells for reasons." Dr John McDougall
    "The salad IS the main course." Dr Joel Fuhrman

sodacracker Guest

You have ready made meals for today Donna! Niiiice