Thread: SFT Sunday 24/365 -

sodacracker Guest

Default SFT Sunday 24/365 -

so cold here today - frostbite warnings!

We have to leave shortly so I will check in later this afternoon.

B: lite bread with ff cheese and coffee

have a good day and bundle up if you are in cold country

Default Re: SFT Sunday 24/365 -

It's FREEZING here too Soda - brrrr, I probably will be staying n my housecoat and pjs today!

I peaked at the scale, and I'm a little up - but it's because I got my period coming up.
    I'm just glad I'm back on the WW wagon and really sticking to counting all my points. Even if I used like 3-4 more points than what I have allocated.

TARGET 29
    53 WAPs used - 4 APs earned

Brunch: (it's noon) Coffee with almond milk and vanilla stevia (1) Sandwich Thin (5) with Natural PB (3) 9/29
    Went shopping/cleaned car/shoveled - 1 AP earned.
    Dinner-ish (@4:30 - little early): Seitan cutlets (6) with a side of Potato (3) hash with portabello mushrooms and onions and oil (2). 20/29
    Snack: Pretzels (40 sticks) (2), Smoothie (3) 25/29
    Made Pumpkin Oatmeal Squares (5) 30/29 1 WAP used.
    Last edited by chellybats; 01-23-2011 at 08:11 PM.

sodacracker Guest

- holy moly is it cold out there!

S: shredded wheat with bran and milk

S: meal bar (6), tea,

D: ff cheese, coffee, lite bread,

no proper meals today - and it is so cold that the nicest thing would have been hot food, but I did not want to be in the kitchen much today. Tonight I will make a food plan for the next 4 days to get me through the busiest days of work. Will see if having it all written down ahead makes it better for me.
    Last edited by sodacracker; 01-23-2011 at 06:23 PM.

How cold is it where you are Soda? Feels like -21 here.
    And during the week it'll me -33/35, my poor car will hate those mornings!

sodacracker Guest

- 21 without the wind this morning and my cats disappear all day in the house.

Sunny though, and beautiful outside . The old spider webs outside the window are covered in frost and look very interesting.

Brrr! We'll be getting that cold tomorrow and for the rest of the week. Not looking forward to it. Just cleaning the car and parking was a little insane.

Soda - I'm feeling really grumpy/pissed...
    I can understand why maybe 1-2 people don't post as often, but this is frustrating to see so little activity during January. Usually this is when everyone comes back, wanting to start the year right. This really depresses me

I'm baaaaack.

We had no internet from Wednesday afternoon until late last night. It was VERY WEIRD, can I tell you?!

Tomorrow needs to be DAY 1 again for me. Today was fine, but tomorrow will be a new weigh in and a new start. Enough said.

I am going to look up meeting times. Thinking again that I may need to pay to lose.

I am very thankful for this board and this thread.

See you tomorrow.
    Teg

Hey buddies!

Very cold here today too....-19C without taking into account the windchill.

Had a brief excursion to Tim Horton's this morning as the boys have been desperate to try the latest breakfast sandwich - I just had a coffee. Then we went to the DIY store to get painters tape before heading back to the warm! DH has taken the kids to their swimming lessons, with full winter warming gear for when they come out!

B: banana, clementine
    L: lite bread, tuna, apple
    S: orange
    D: will be chilli (again), we have leftovers & as it's so cold our dual energy light is on - which means our electricity is very expensive - so it means no real cooking other than some rice.

Tomorrow is weigh in, I'm hoping that the chilli doesn't cause too much water / sodium gain...

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

Becky

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePB7N9/]

sodacracker Guest

teg - good to see you post

Michelle - like you I have been wondering what's up around here? Post Xmas we lost people instead of the usual increase.

If I was neurotic I 'd be worrying I smelled bad or something!

I like this place for posting my food, tracking WPA's, seeing other menu ideas, hearing about success stories and challenges successfully dealt with. I also like getting ideas about how to deal with challenges, like late night eating.

Becky - I grew up in Winnipeg and was on a swim team that practiced every day from 5 - 6 p.m. Our hair, sticking out of our hats, would freeze solid while walking to the parking lot. Brrrrr shiver and brrrr ....
    Last edited by sodacracker; 01-23-2011 at 06:24 PM.

sodacracker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by becky1973 View Post
    it's so cold our dual energy light is on - which means our electricity is very expensive
    that sounds interesting - is that a type of smart meter?

TegTeg - thanks for posting!
    My first WI since recommitting to Points + is tomorrow, I'm a little nervous too because I JUST started my time of the month, urgh!
    Hope you'll be posting again on a regular basis, it was nice to have you contribute like you have!

Becky - That's amazing that you fought all that temptation, good for you!
    Just make sure you have lots of water before you head to bed tonight to flush out that sodium. My new weigh-in day is on Mondays too, I hope we both do well on the scale!
    When is the paint party going to take place?

Love and need this thread.

See you tomorrow unless Verizon nixes the internet for me again.
    Teg

Boo - I hope not.
    Are you starting fresh tomorrow? How have you done since your time away?

sodacracker Guest

I am not weighing in at meetings, I re-joined in December to get the materials but will make Monday my weigh in day at home to start reporting here. Also have my period so know I am bloated.

Whoever weighs in first tomorrow can start a WI thread, OK? thanks!

That would be amazing, I'd love for all of us to weigh-in tomorrow. Seems like me and Becky are Monday weighers already.
    TegTeg you in too?

Quote Originally Posted by chellybats View Post
    Becky - That's amazing that you fought all that temptation, good for you!
    Just make sure you have lots of water before you head to bed tonight to flush out that sodium. My new weigh-in day is on Mondays too, I hope we both do well on the scale!
    When is the paint party going to take place?
    Hadn't thought of the water - hopefully tea will do the trick, waaaay to cold for water!!
    The painting is scheduled for 2 weeks time, gives us chance to properly prep the walls. There are a couple of places where DH plastered, and he is much better at it now so he can get a better finish, and lots of holes to fill where all my pictures of my kids are. i also plan to get all the wood work painted too before the walls are done. It's hard putting in all this effort knowing it's going to be sold...but I keep telling myself we will be rewarded with a fast sale at a good price (crossing everything!).

WI Monday is good - I find it keeps me on track over the weekends knowing I face the scale on Monday.

After WI I need to head to Ikea to get oil for my counters, we have wooden ones & they ened oiling 3-4 times a yr. The oil I have looks a bit dodgy so I am going to buy new. I ended up having to sand them down this summer as I used oil that had gone off (never thought it could!) and it wrecked the finish. I love the look of teh counters, but wouldn't choose wood again as I actually use the kitchen a lot AND like the counters to look perfect!!!

Have a great evening buddies!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePB7N9/]

I am in, but it won't be pretty. However, it will give me a new starting point.
    I am back to square one for 2011, ladies. I need to re-calibrate my "one pound a week until June" chart.

Better drink some water. Had pizza for dinner.

See you in the morning. I am off to hang up some laundry and watch this Upstairs/Dwnstais show I recentl discovered on PBS. I love all that!
    Teg

Teg - I'd love to join you on that challenge.
    I lose weight super slowly since I regained the weight post-WW goal.