Thread: SFT 18/365 - Today is ....

Talking SFT 18/365 - Today is ....

Soda, we need you! ha ha. What is our goal today?

I'm terrible at starting these. But I need to stay accountable, so I thought I'd start us off today.

Default Re: SFT 18/365 - Today is ....

TARGET 29
    7WAPs used - 0 APs earned

Breakfast: 1 cup Shredded Wheat (4), 1/2 cup light soy milk (2) and blueberries 6/29
    Snack: Green Tea and Banana
    Lunch: Chimichanga - Tortilla (5), beans (1), tofu (1), Rice (2) with salsa and sour cream 15/29
    Snack: Two small bananas and green tea - starving today, sheesh!
    Dinner: Large Pita with grilled veggies and soy cheese and hummus - 12 pts. 27/29
    Snack: HUGE Smoothie, with strawberries, 1/2 banana, VEGA and flax 5 pts - 32/29 -
    Used another 3 WAPs for pretzels - worked a late night 6 WAPs used.
    Last edited by chellybats; 01-18-2011 at 09:53 PM.

sodacracker Guest

woke late and DS was back and forth about being ill or going to school and on a ski trip - finally selected school but by then I was racing to get out the door. Home for lunch ( nice!) and checking in.

Pretty good day yesterday - no slips - Michelle how'd ya do on food resisting last night?

B : oatmeal with yogurt

L and S: vegetarian chili, apples, quinoa spinach burger, carrots, oatmeal with applesauce

D: brown rice with dal and salad

sodacracker Guest

how about today's goal is Fruit! Probably not a problem for us but let's see what we are eating : )

2 apples packed in my bag ( little yellow ones, look like they are sized for a 5 year old and probably are what apples are supposed to look like!)

I am here.

Up a half a pound today. Trying to blame it on the salty Jamaican Jerk sauce I had a few tasted of last night. I am marinating soem chick peas and spinach in it.

I do not feel quite right today. Probably a blood sugar theng since I foolishly had a second cup of coffee on an empty stomach.

B-3 eggs, 1 slice cheddar (2?), coffee with skim and coconut milk.
    L-green smoothie with a banana and protein powder (2)
    s-?
    D-baked bbq tofu, broccoli, and maybe hoecakes

Have a great day, ladies.

CW 142.8, I believe. GW 123 by June
    Teg

Confession time. I worked until 4 a.m. and to stay awake I was munching on not so good things, not terrible either. I had about half a roll of whole wheat saltines with 2 slices of cheese and 1tsp of natural peanut butter and 2 oreos. And this was the week I was holding onto my points for Simply Fondue tonight. UGH!!!!! I am so mad at myself and had to do some really fast talking to keep me from starting the day off eating anything in sight. It is dd 18th b-day so fondue tonight and Bennihana next week and of course b-day cake. So not going to be a good week.

B-Farm no sugar greek yogurt (4) and strawberries

L-Salad with smoked salmon and light ranch dressing (2)

D-fondue - so the count is who knows????
    Never give up or look back,

Mickee

HW: 238
    WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

Teg - I always end up feeling off when I have too much coffee, just try and eat something.
    also - don't worry about the weight fluctuations, you might drive yourself nuts and sometimes wonder why you gained 5lbs overnight. It can be salt, stress, PMS, not pooping.

Soda - did pretty well, used 7 WAPs but over estimated through the day to be safe. I did eat peas, you know the ones in shell - snow peas? Delicious... but had to count them. I'll know better next time!

Snow peas are not a Power Food???
    Teg

I looked in complete food guide and e-tools and yes, I have made all the corrections and both say snow peas are power food.

Mickee

Ok, that makes sense. While they may be a more sugar-y veggie, they ARE a veggie!
    Teg

Mickee - Don't beat yourself up. You ate what you ate, and now you are moving on. You have a special plan for going out for fondue...I would say, enjoy it, but don't go overboard, and, as you say, don't give up or look back. This is great... I am so mad at myself and had to do some really fast talking to keep me from starting the day off eating anything in sight. You talked yourself into getting back on track. That is so hard.
    Teg

snow peas are? I thought I had to count Peas/Corn/Potatoes, starchy things.

I think there is conflicting information on those items. As I know I read somewhere about them not being included but yet they are showing up with green triangles in both places.

Mickee

Hi buddies!

Having a good day! Walked the dog this morning - not as cold as yesterday thankfully! Last night I was back at line dancing after the Christmas break - it's great exercise & so much fun that I just keep on going & before you know 90 mins have passed!

Told my boss this morning that we are re-locating. I only work part time, but want to give her plenty of time to replace me. The agents are still coming!!

B: cream of wheat pancakes, strawberries
    S: apple, banana
    L: lite bread, tuna
    S: 2 kiwis
    D: cottage pie with loads of veggies

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePB7N9/]

Becky - I love the line dancing idea. What fun! Wish I could try that.

Cottage pie? Mmmm, that sounds good. WHat's in that?

Good luck with all that goes into the relocating. Ugh!
    Teg

Replies

Did not do well at the start of the day today. Came to the realization that I need to join WW online because I'm not ready to go back to meetings in person. Will do the 3 month package starting tomorrow. Think I will do Points-Plus for the next few weeks to get things back on track quantity-wise. No harm in tracking points while still eating Core foods!
    Kimberley

sodacracker Guest

Michelle - snow peas are a power food - re calculate those WPA points!

What's your fruit of the day folks? I am off to get a pomengranite after watching Carol's video link : )

Mine was a banana.Boring.
    Ohhhh, wait, I will have a nice grapefruit with dinner. Maybe I will broil it. Mmmmmm.
    Teg

I had 3 bananas, an apple, blueberries and a fruits and greens smoothie! I think I exceeded my fruit-day

Replies

I ate a granny smith apple in the car on the way to the BB game!
    Kimberley

Cottage pie - like Shepherds pie, but traditionally Shepherds pie is always made with lamb, cottage pie with other meats. I made mine with ground chicken, canned chopped tomatoes, some frozen 'spaghetti mix' (diced onion, celery, carrot, red & green pepper), peas, Worcestershire sauce, squirt of ketchup, white beans & a beef stock cube. Top with mash (made with skim milk. Comfort food at it's best!

Kimberley - good for you! I need the accountability of paying someone!!!

Fruit....lots today!!! never a problem for me to eat fruits!

I hope to get to costco tomorrow & see if ours has pomegranates.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePB7N9/]