Thread: "Simply Filling" is the new "Core"

Default "Simply Filling" is the new "Core"

WW doesn't seem to advertise it (or even speak of it at the meeting I went to) but on page 48 and 49 of my "Getting Started" guide they discuss the "Simply Filling" option that sounds pretty much like the old "Core" except that you get weekly extra points than with Core.

There are just two short pages describing it and at the bottom of the second page it says, "Intrigued? Ask your Leader for a worksheet about using Simply Filling. It'll give you all the details you need to get started."

Replies

Default Re: "Simply Filling" is the new "Core"

Quote Originally Posted by Amelee View Post
    WW doesn't seem to advertise it (or even speak of it at the meeting I went to) but on page 48 and 49 of my "Getting Started" guide they discuss the "Simply Filling" option that sounds pretty much like the old "Core" except that you get weekly extra points than with Core.

There are just two short pages describing it and at the bottom of the second page it says, "Intrigued? Ask your Leader for a worksheet about using Simply Filling. It'll give you all the details you need to get started."
    Simply Filling has been the "new Core" for several years now. But now, instead of Core, or Filling Foods, there are Power Foods.
    Luanne

"Just Do It"
    Goal - 8/2/02

Default Re: "Simply Filling" is the new "Core"

That goes to show you how long it's been since I went to a WW meeting!