Thread: Do you use many of the Weight Watcher's Food Products and Diet Products?

Replies
    Blog Entries

Default Do you use many of the Weight Watcher's Food Products and Diet Products?

I'm a strong believer in making as much from scratch as possible, but I have to admit there are a few things I could not do without. One of them is WW chocolate chip cookie dough dessert - I try to pace myself and not eat one everyday, but I could since I just love them. Also, I Can't Believe Its Not Butter Spray - makes popcorn a real treat.

Replies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you use many of the Weight Watcher's Food Products and Diet Products?

I watch for the Smart Ones meals to go on sale (just bought them this weekend at Walmart for $2 each) and keep a stock of them. I also prefer to make as much as possible from scratch, and I know that these have too much sodium in them, but they have been a lifesaver for me (and for DH) along this journey. When I have neglected (for whatever reason) to make a proper lunch, I can grab one in the morning to take with me to work. Without them, I probably would find myself in the school cafeteria more often (which would not be good for me, even though our cafeteria is 100x better than it used to be).
    Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

12/15/18 (155)
    08/15/19 -- down 14 lbs.

Replies

Default Re: Do you use many of the Weight Watcher's Food Products and Diet Products?

I used to but not so much now.
    I'd rather prepare my own and not have the expence and so much sodium.
    I end up with too many servings but that is the curse of cooking for two
    CW
    Last edited by CW; 10-24-2010 at 07:27 PM.
    AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forum...d.php?t=202124

Like CW....I used to, but not so much now. I prefer to make my own foods, and eat less processed foods.
    Trudie
    HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6
    CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

I used them alot at first. I love both of the items you mentioned. I find those desserts are a trigger food for me so I try to stay away.

I think the meals are great for learning what a serving size looks like. I do wish they had a veggie plate. Wouldn't that be wonderful?!!? Or maybe a whole grain with two veggies?

I noticed Walmart has started carrying their own brand of diet meals. I haven't tried them yet.
    Lisa
    SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"

I go through phases where I use WW products. Staying OP for me over-rides everything else. If I'm in a phase where I need them to stay OP, then I sure use them.

I actually don't eat any of the WW ice creams because something in them doesn't set well with my tummy. I do, however, use Smart Ones about twice a week for an easy grab-and-go lunch to take to work -- and I supplement them with fresh fruit and fresh veggies.

Plus, I'm the "dairy queen" and I naturally gravitate toward milk products. I LOVE WW yogurts -- and mix them with fruit and/or cereal (primarily Fiber One or Cheerios). I like the WW smoothies too, which I mix with 3/4 cup-1% milk for 3 points total and 2 milk servings -- about 2-3 times a week.

I say whatever helps you stay OP is a good thing.

Kos