Thread: SF Daily~Thursday~Nov. 19

Replies

Default SF Daily~Thursday~Nov. 19

Hey Buddies!

I'm up and getting ready for work! We signed the contract for the photographer last night, what a relief! We really had a hard time finding one that had our date open..............and it's a Friday night!! Next on the list is invitations!

I "hid" some lima bean soup to take for lunch today ( I'll have to stick a Beano tablet in my pocket , or I could just blame it on a resident, they "toot" all the time )! I have some leftover fruit salad for breakfast too .

I'll be back later, probably late, I have Mikey from 4--8:30 and the woman we are looking at invitations with at 4:30. Thank goodness DH is out of town and I can just throw together something for dinner. I may just let the kids order pizza, I have plenty to make something for myself. Have a good one guys!
    *Linda*

SW- 168

CW- 140

GW- 130

Default Re: SF Daily~Thursday~Nov. 19

Good Morning everyone!
    I'm going to have to try some of that lima bean soup.
    Has anyone ever have a toe nail fall off? No accidents with it, it's from running. It's happening with this new pair of shoes that I've bought in the summer. I'm going to go to the New Balance store by me and check out a new pair. I clench my left foot toes when I run...don't know why? I hiked around Fanshawe Lake this summer and when I was done I had blisters. I think this is a result of that. 2 nails gone so far. I hope they look better by April for my Las Vegas trip!
    SW: 190 (Nov 4/09)
    CW: 180.9
    TL: 9.1
    GL: 140 by April 21, 2010

Morning all!

I am going to spend today making goodies for Christmas baskets. I am making chilli jelly, pink grapefruit marmalade & Christmas chutney. I plan to make goodie baskets for a few friends instead of buying gifts. Making the most of being at home!

Have a great day!

becky

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePB7N9/]

Replies

Good morning, Buddies!

Long, long work day ahead...and during lunchtime I will again go through the recipe forum for dinner ideas. Tomorrow is my last day of work before a week of vacation...I'm just hanging on until Friday afternoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Lfia525 View Post
    I "hid" some lima bean soup to take for lunch today ( I'll have to stick a Beano tablet in my pocket , or I could just blame it on a resident, they "toot" all the time )
    You crack me up! Thank you for the dose of humor before I have to run into a very long and intense meeting at work...

Jen, my daughter has lost several toenails because of soccer - but they always seem to grow back fine. We took her to a podiatrist just to be sure. Look closely - you might have a very, very thin sliver of nail covering your skin...or not.

Becky, I'm impressed. "Homemade" is a nice way to show you care, and you are saving $$ at the same time..
    Veronica the Pushy Core Zealot
    SW 196.2 - 7/3/6
    WWGW 146.0 - down 50.2 in 24 weeks!
    CW 131 - 65.2 lbs gone FOREVER!
    Lifetime - 2/12/7
    My Chart Before & After
    Simul justus et peccator

Veronica ~ I was just looking at your numbers. 50 lbs in 24 weeks...WOW!!! That is amazing and it shows such dedication. Keep up the great work. Your photos are nice. We are Disney fans at my place.

Gotta go...cleaning a room in the basement because dh & I are making a home gym...yep you heard that right. I'm thrilled and excited to start this journey.
    SW: 190 (Nov 4/09)
    CW: 180.9
    TL: 9.1
    GL: 140 by April 21, 2010

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by Jen G View Post
    Veronica ~ I was just looking at your numbers. 50 lbs in 24 weeks...WOW!!! That is amazing and it shows such dedication. Keep up the great work. Your photos are nice. We are Disney fans at my place.

Thanks, Jen! I owe it all to Core...and to my Buddies for their support.

SiFi/Core Maintenance ROCKS!
    Veronica the Pushy Core Zealot
    SW 196.2 - 7/3/6
    WWGW 146.0 - down 50.2 in 24 weeks!
    CW 131 - 65.2 lbs gone FOREVER!
    Lifetime - 2/12/7
    My Chart Before & After
    Simul justus et peccator