Thread: Sifi Daily Tues Nov. 17th

Replies

Default Sifi Daily Tues Nov. 17th

Good morning everyone! I slept in till 6:15 because my boss called and asked me to come in at 10 instead of 8:30, weren't goign to be ready for me. DH is traveling to AlbanyNY for work and left really early. So once DS gets off to school I am heading to the gym and the elliptical.

Not much else on tap for today. I have been trying to get a little extra cleaning done each day. I usually do more of a spring type cleaning before my holiday party. Not sure why since then it gets messy but it motivates me to have people coming over.

Have a great day!
    Sue
    163 SW/164 CW/145 GW

Default Re: Sifi Daily Tues Nov. 17th

Good Morning!
    A little about myself. 32yrs, wife and mother of 3 children (2 are in school). I have a home daycare and 5 children come into my home everyday. I cook for all the children, hence I feel like I'm picking at food ALL day. I'm changing my habits now and making better choices and I'm very happy about it. I made the meal in one meatloaf last night and it was good and filling. http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forum...d.php?t=192456

Have a great day! I have my TOPS weigh-in tonight.
    SW: 190 (Nov 4/09)
    CW: 180.9
    TL: 9.1
    GL: 140 by April 21, 2010

Morning buddies!

I have a drs appointment today for my annual check up & 2nd Twinrix shot. I had blood work done a couple of weeks ago, so it will be interesting to see what the results are.

Dinner tonight will be a pork roast.

Have a good day buddies!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePB7N9/]

Replies

Jen - glad you found this site and this group. These ladies are awesome and really help me a lot.

I saw that recipe and it looks really good. I'll have to try it one night.

Sue - it's funny how we like to clean up for a party that will totally mess up our homes! I do the same thing....cleaning now for a big family Thanksgiving day dinner. At least I get all my cobwebs down at least 2 or 3 times a year now
    Cherry

Remember: The only Jesus some people may see is the Jesus in you and the Jesus in me!

SW 198
    CW 142

GW 150

Replies

Morning Buds!

I just finished a cup of lima bean soup for breakfast ( can you tell I love it?) . It is soooo filling, I bet it lasts all morning. DH left this morning 'til Friday, I'm still going through my "summer" and "winter" clothes , It's easier when he's gone and not right under foot. When I put some of it away, I forgot I'm going on a cruise in February, I'll need a bunch of it early! I'm going through and putting what I think I'll take on top so I can grab it and pack when the time comes .

Dfriend, a teacher, has a half day today, so we plan to walk in the early afternoon. I have Mikey from 4-8:30 so I hope I can shower after my walk so I don't have to tonight.

Sue~ Have fun cleaning (). I think we all do the same thing with parties, It's crazy!

Jen~ Good luck at WI!

Becky~ Let us know how your "numbers" are!

Everyone else~ Make it a great day!!!!
    *Linda*

SW- 168

CW- 140

GW- 130

6. Default Re: Sifi Daily Tues Nov. 17th

Good morning! Jen, welcome! Linda, glad you like the soup so much!! I want to make some but probably won't get to it until tomorrow; I have a meeting tonight after work that's an hour and a half from where I work.

I was going to make turkey meatballs this morning, but didn't have time. Too many things on the to-do list! Plus, just got a notice that DPup needs a lyme vaccine update. It seems like dogs get more shots and immunizations than children!!!

Have a great day!
    Sailorwoman

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong -- because someday in your life you will have been all of these." (George Washington Carver)

Replies

Good afternoon, Buddies!

Dang, the days seem to be FLYING by...I'm off work all next week and can't WAIT to relax. I'm enjoying the Thanksgiving thread as I'll be cooking - last year we flew up North for the holiday. I missed the leftover turkey - this year I'll make a nice stock the following day.

Last night watched DWTS - I'm just not into it that much this season, as none of the stars are as fun to watch as Gilles and Cheryl from the last season. Well...maybe Mya and Dmitry. I'm not a ballroom dancer at all - I'm more of a spastic freestyle type, although hopefully less of an embarassment than Elaine (from Seinfeld).

Last night I didn't make chicken after all - I did Amy's "Hamburger Helper"...always a family favorite...so it will be chicken tonight.

Sue - looking forward to catching you on Dr. Oz tonight!
    Jen - so glad you are with us!
    Becky - OK, I've forgotten - are you taking the Twinrix to prepare for a trip?
    Cherry - my family LOVED that recipe -
    -and thanks to Linda for it!
    Sailor, I'd love to carry our animals on our health insurance! All the vet visits get pricey...
    Veronica the Pushy Core Zealot
    SW 196.2 - 7/3/6
    WWGW 146.0 - down 50.2 in 24 weeks!
    CW 131 - 65.2 lbs gone FOREVER!
    Lifetime - 2/12/7
    My Chart Before & After
    Simul justus et peccator

Replies

Quote Originally Posted by verngator1 View Post
    I'm not a ballroom dancer at all - I'm more of a spastic freestyle type, although hopefully less of an embarassment than Elaine (from Seinfeld).
    I needed a good chuckle this afternoon....finishing up my day at work. Contemplating squeezing in a quick bike ride (before it gets dark at about 4:45)...I think I'd like to live at the equator...then I'm off to an "information meeting" for TnT, basically a recruiting meeting. I am PUMPED to get the 2010 spring season rolling!!!!! (and to see some of my TnT buddies)

Replies

Just as I went to post I got logged out again. Luckily I had copied my post but this is really getting frustrating. I am having problems on Facebook also. People on FB have made suggestions but none have worked.

We are having an unbelievable hail storm right now. I just got back from a hair cut appointment which I walked to. I am glad it did not start hailing while I was walking. I made stew in the pressure cooker yesterday using the recipe that Amy posted and it was so good. http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=205687

I had a few miner changes. The recipe must be for a larger pc than mine so I put less meat, potatoes and carrots. I also left the worchestire sauce out because of my food allergies but it was still really good.
    Judy S.
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009
    20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%